Rivalry

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Rivalry

Postby depaashaas » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Were do you envision the Hawks will be 2 years from now? Now everyone knows the rivalry between the Hawks and whiners by now, if you don't "hello bandwagon". We know the brick at new whiner stadium, the fly over and the sign in Seatlle oh wait it was Kent. As some of you may or may not know that if you build a new stadium the NFL will reward you with a Super Bowl. Now it happens that some team in san fran in 2016 (and I am getting way ahead of myself here but I could not stop myself) Just imagine this, the ultimate rivalry stab: The Seahawks winning their 3rd Super Bowl (yeah I know, I am the ultimate homer) AT the brand new 40whiner Levi stadium, the one and only super bowl they will ever host, if they ever get a second one just fine with me Hawks win that one to, just a polite way to tell them to stick that bill board in Five up their a.. This will be Beast Mode his last game and he will be giving interviews till 4.00 am. And just in case you are wondering, I'm on beer....lot's and los't of it..crap it's a coors, didn't want to drink bud's no longer have to find new brand, Heineken it is.
depaashaas
Legacy

Re: Rivalry

Postby Seahawker » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:04 pm

depaashaas wrote:Were do you envision the Hawks will be 2 years from now? Now everyone knows the rivalry between the Hawks and whiners by now, if you don't "hello bandwagon". We know the brick at new whiner stadium, the fly over and the sign in Seatlle oh wait it was Kent. As some of you may or may not know that if you build a new stadium the NFL will reward you with a Super Bowl. Now it happens that some team in san fran in 2016 (and I am getting way ahead of myself here but I could not stop myself) Just imagine this, the ultimate rivalry stab: The Seahawks winning their 3rd Super Bowl (yeah I know, I am the ultimate homer) AT the brand new 40whiner Levi stadium, the one and only super bowl they will ever host, if they ever get a second one just fine with me Hawks win that one to, just a polite way to tell them to stick that bill board in Five up their a.. This will be Beast Mode his last game and he will be giving interviews till 4.00 am. And just in case you are wondering, I'm on beer....lot's and los't of it..crap it's a coors, didn't want to drink bud's no longer have to find new brand, Heineken it is.

Yeah, that would be the ultimate 9er slam, but how about next years SB?

Feb 1, 2015 University of Phoenix in Glendale Arizona.
Tickets on sale now. Got an old buddy that lives 4 miles from the stadium, we are talking about making plans now.
Seahawker
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:22 am

If I didn't know any better I'd say the tables were set for a little SB run by the Hawks.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby PasadenaHawk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:03 am

depaashaas wrote:Were do you envision the Hawks will be 2 years from now? Now everyone knows the rivalry between the Hawks and whiners by now, if you don't "hello bandwagon". We know the brick at new whiner stadium, the fly over and the sign in Seatlle oh wait it was Kent. As some of you may or may not know that if you build a new stadium the NFL will reward you with a Super Bowl. Now it happens that some team in san fran in 2016 (and I am getting way ahead of myself here but I could not stop myself) Just imagine this, the ultimate rivalry stab: The Seahawks winning their 3rd Super Bowl (yeah I know, I am the ultimate homer) AT the brand new 40whiner Levi stadium, the one and only super bowl they will ever host, if they ever get a second one just fine with me Hawks win that one to, just a polite way to tell them to stick that bill board in Five up their a.. This will be Beast Mode his last game and he will be giving interviews till 4.00 am. And just in case you are wondering, I'm on beer....lot's and los't of it..crap it's a coors, didn't want to drink bud's no longer have to find new brand, Heineken it is.

As far as belligerent posts go, this one was pretty fun to read. Getting our 3rd in SF would be awesome! But getting our 1st this Sunday is all I am focused on at the moment!
PasadenaHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Seahawker wrote:

Yeah, that would be the ultimate 9er slam, but how about next years SB?

Feb 1, 2015 University of Phoenix in Glendale Arizona.
Tickets on sale now. Got an old buddy that lives 4 miles from the stadium, we are talking about making plans now.

My brother-in-law is moving down to the Phoenix area next September. I'm already thinking about paying him a visit when the Hawks play the Cards. I might have to consider treating myself to a SB if we are so fortunate to make it again next season.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum