Taylor Lewan.. anybody?

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Taylor Lewan.. anybody?

Postby 4XPIPS » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:16 pm

What do you think the chance Taylor Lewan slips to the 32nd pick(hint hint)?

I know the season isn't over, but since this regular season is one game from being locked up.. there isn't much to discuss at the moment.

Anyways back to my question, I have read a few mock drafts out there and for some odd reason a lot of writers have us taking a DE/OLB. Something we seem to have a ton of. Would I be surprised we get another DE/OLB, no!? However I think we have bigger needs in other areas. First we all know we need a WR, possibly big size WR with vertical capabilities. However I think OTs are a premium, and when you have a chance to lock up a solid one you need to get one.

Some mocks have Taylor Lewan going as high as 15th pick to low as 42nd pick(high 2nd Round). Since we are picking dead last, which is a good thing to say now, I wonder if he is with in 3 to 5 picks from us.. should we grab him? I think he can sure up our RT sport and give us that much needed consistency on the OL.

Unless Mike Evans of Texas A&M is sitting there at the end of the draft, you don't blink and you snag him up. Doubt he will far that fall though.
4XPIPS
Legacy

Re: Taylor Lewan.. anybody?

Postby Steady_Hawk » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:03 pm

I'll have to update myself with the current mocks but I thought Taylor was the #1 OT in the draft this year?

I have this weird feeling that we are going to grab Will Sutton in the first.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:22 pm

I really doubt he will fall to 32, but if he did it's a no brainer to me.
The other guy that sounds like he might be a good one is Antonio Richardson.
Just a Jr., but he looks to have all the tools and a good mindset.
The only problem is the best OL tend to move up when the draft approaches so unless there are some serious warts on one of these guys they should be long gone when our pick is up.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby FolkCrusader » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Lewan won't be there at 15, let alone 32.
FolkCrusader
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum