Remember this? Hating on the HAWKS!

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Remember this? Hating on the HAWKS!

Postby makena » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:04 am

This came from a web site called Deadspin. I'm not a big fan but they can really get under your skin... Still not sure why i visit it sometimes.
Anyways, they posted this back in Septmeber about the Hawks. Wonder what they would say now... absolutely nothing... fools:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks ... 1200911559

Mak
makena
Legacy

Re: Remember this? Hating on the HAWKS!

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:31 am

Pretty funny. I got a kick out of it. Slivers of truth mixed in with mostly bullchit.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby makena » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:34 am

RiverDog wrote:Pretty funny. I got a kick out of it. Slivers of truth mixed in with mostly bullchit.

Yeah, I remember when I first read this. I was freaking heated up a bit but settled down and started laughing. Regardless, pretty interesting to know what they think they can get away with posting now days...
makena
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:45 am

makena wrote:
RiverDog wrote:Pretty funny. I got a kick out of it. Slivers of truth mixed in with mostly bullchit.

Yeah, I remember when I first read this. I was freaking heated up a bit but settled down and started laughing. Regardless, pretty interesting to know what they think they can get away with posting now days...

Somehow the use of profanity can add a lot of humor to otherwise humor-less material.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby makena » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 am

RiverDog wrote:
makena wrote:

Somehow the use of profanity can add a lot of humor to otherwise humor-less material.

Agreed! :lol:
makena
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:42 am

makena wrote:This came from a web site called Deadspin. I'm not a big fan but they can really get under your skin... Still not sure why i visit it sometimes.
Anyways, they posted this back in Septmeber about the Hawks. Wonder what they would say now... absolutely nothing... fools:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks ... 1200911559

Mak

Maybe its because of the same reason I visit the Niners forum every now and then!
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby HawkWow » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am

RiverDog wrote:
makena wrote:

Great observation, RD. I enjoyed the man's comedy, but nobody did this better than Richard Pryor. When Pryor sensed he was losing a crowd, he would deliver a barrage of F bombs. That made people uncomfortable and when people get uncomfortable, they laugh. "Comedy genius", as they say.
HawkWow
Legacy

Postby Irish Greg 2.0 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:13 am

Funny...I like some of the responses!
Irish Greg 2.0
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 am

They did one of those for every team so it's not like they were picking on us.

I think all of them were pretty hilarious!
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby HawkWow » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:08 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:They did one of those for every team so it's not like they were picking on us.

I think all of them were pretty hilarious!

Agreed. I was LMAO....until they started talking smack about my Dawgs. Prix. ; )

That was the first time I'd seen the 'DON'T HATE TATE' shirt'. lol..wish I had one!
HawkWow
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum