Since game on CBS, we with Xfinity get our first game!!!!

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Since game on CBS, we with Xfinity get our first game!!!!

Postby Spohawk5092 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:30 pm

Xfinity and Fox are not talking still, and Spokane is a market that isn't getiing Fox for the time being, so we are SO, so stoked for our first game on tv.....I am still looking into options here like Fubo or something.....but for now, lets GO HAWKS!!!!!! Got to chat with an Xfinity Rep. a short while ago, and not surprising he put the blame squarely on Fox, who he said wanted much more $ right before the football and Hawks season...
Spohawk5092
Legacy

Re: Since game on CBS, we with Xfinity get our first game!!!

Postby 4XPIPS » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:00 pm

If you get FUBO you will get a lot more sports that you will need. I live in New Zealand, and it's the only way to watch Big Ten Network among all the other things I like to watch.
4XPIPS
Legacy

Postby Spohawk5092 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:47 pm

Offense is struggling at the half, but at least Myers is 4-0!!! Offense isn't helped by so many holding calls, which is a Seahawks specialty.
Spohawk5092
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:14 pm

Spohawk5092 wrote:Xfinity and Fox are not talking still, and Spokane is a market that isn't getiing Fox for the time being, so we are SO, so stoked for our first game on tv.....I am still looking into options here like Fubo or something.....but for now, lets GO HAWKS!!!!!! Got to chat with an Xfinity Rep. a short while ago, and not surprising he put the blame squarely on Fox, who he said wanted much more $ right before the football and Hawks season...

I was surprised to see our game on CBS. I thought that Fox had all of the NFC games, CBS the AFC, and if it's an interconference game, the network of the visiting team would televise it.

I'm with 4X on this one. I honestly think you should consider getting Fubo's premium package.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Spohawk5092 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:12 pm

I am considering it....
Spohawk5092
Legacy

Postby 4XPIPS » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:26 pm

RD you should give him a referral. I think where you are located you can both benefit from a FUBO referral. Might help you both some save a bit of coin if Spohawk signs up.
4XPIPS
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:07 am

4XPIPS wrote:RD you should give him a referral. I think where you are located you can both benefit from a FUBO referral. Might help you both some save a bit of coin if Spohawk signs up.

Good idea. I'll see if I can work something out via a PM.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum