Today's game

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Today's game

Postby c_hawkbob » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:05 pm

I've got a new watch mode today. Finally got me a smart TV that I can mirror my computer with, so now I'm watching the game on my big screen instead of my laptop. Problem is I can't use my computer for anything else and I can't get red zone on my Kindle Fire. I'm frankly not sure this is an upgrade.

As for the game itself, how come we can't stop the Cards all the sudden?! We lose this I'm out of the survival pool!
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Re: Today's game

Postby Spohawk5092 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:43 pm

don't know what is up with the D, injuries or? Several times Cards are wide open....
Spohawk5092
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:02 am

c_hawkbob wrote:I've got a new watch mode today. Finally got me a smart TV that I can mirror my computer with, so now I'm watching the game on my big screen instead of my laptop. Problem is I can't use my computer for anything else and I can't get red zone on my Kindle Fire. I'm frankly not sure this is an upgrade.

As for the game itself, how come we can't stop the Cards all the sudden?! We lose this I'm out of the survival pool!

I have a Tablo which records over-the-air broadcasts and of which I can use on either my tablet or any of the TV's in our house. So, on Sundays, I'll have the Hawks game, broadcast on either Fox or CBS, on the Tablo and NFL Red Zone on my 82" smart TV via Fubo. I could use Fubo on both devices, but since I've lent my Fubo subscription to my daughter and SIL, I could run the risk of having too many devices streaming at the same time (limit is 10).

After watching some of the other games yesterday, particularly the Ravens and Eagles, both teams we'll have to play, we're still most definitely a 2nd tier team. Geno makes too many mistakes, got away with what might have been a Pick 6 and threw a really bad red zone pick, the 2nd straight week he's done so. We finally got a decent running game going, with our first 100-yard rushing performance and that with a patchwork offensive line. Nice to see that Metcalf went the entire game without picking up a penalty. It looks like Pete's talk must have done the trick.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:05 am

c_hawkbob wrote:I've got a new watch mode today. Finally got me a smart TV that I can mirror my computer with, so now I'm watching the game on my big screen instead of my laptop. Problem is I can't use my computer for anything else and I can't get red zone on my Kindle Fire. I'm frankly not sure this is an upgrade.

RiverDog wrote:I have a Tablo which records over-the-air broadcasts and of which I can use on either my tablet or any of the TV's in our house. So, on Sundays, I'll have the Hawks game, broadcast on either Fox or CBS, on the Tablo and NFL Red Zone on my 82" smart TV via Fubo. I could use Fubo on both devices, but since I've lent my Fubo subscription to my daughter and SIL, I could run the risk of having too many devices streaming at the same time (limit is 10).

After watching some of the other games yesterday, particularly the Ravens and Eagles, both teams we'll have to play, we're still most definitely a 2nd tier team. Geno makes too many mistakes, got away with what might have been a Pick 6 and threw a really bad red zone pick, the 2nd straight week he's done so. We finally got a decent running game going, with our first 100-yard rushing performance and that with a patchwork offensive line. Nice to see that Metcalf went the entire game without picking up a penalty. It looks like Pete's talk must have done the trick.

I don't get Seahawks local broadcast down here, otherwise I wouldn't have a problem getting both redzone and our game. I have to stream and for some reason my Amazon Kinle Fire will not pair with my Fire TV, which I bought specifically hoping I could cast redzone to from my Kindle. Old Fire tablets you could but evidently they intentionally disabled that feature with the generation I bought (and any newer) Makes no damn sense at all to me.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby MackStrongIsMyHero » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:43 am

Said I would check in with youtube TV and NFL Sunday Ticket, and I'm liking it. I'm not saving any money over cable, but the service is excellent. I get all the college and pro football games I want. Well worth it for me.
MackStrongIsMyHero
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:03 am

c_hawkbob wrote:I don't get Seahawks local broadcast down here, otherwise I wouldn't have a problem getting both redzone and our game. I have to stream and for some reason my Amazon Kinle Fire will not pair with my Fire TV, which I bought specifically hoping I could cast redzone to from my Kindle. Old Fire tablets you could but evidently they intentionally disabled that feature with the generation I bought (and any newer) Makes no damn sense at all to me.

Have you checked the Bluetooth on your Fire tablet? I recently discovered that my phone wasn't pairing with my tablet, and it turned out that there was something wrong with the Bluetooth on my phone. The help I found suggested clearing the cache in the Bluetooth, but it wouldn't let me, so I ended up having to do a factory reset on my phone. Big pain in the butt to reload and sign into all the apps, but it worked. Just a suggestion.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum