This is silly

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

This is silly

Postby wait_a_sec » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html

I wonder how long before it get's altered. Whoever did the creative execution has no clue how to create a billboard. Amateurs.
wait_a_sec
Legacy

Re: This is silly

Postby rottweiler » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:36 am

Just about everything I've ever read on Yahoo is, bro.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:17 am

wait_a_sec wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-francisco-49ers-fans-put-billboard-seattle-mock-145318076--nfl.html

I wonder how long before it get's altered. Whoever did the creative execution has no clue how to create a billboard. Amateurs.

Trust me that billboard won't last 1 week without being altered. And knowing some Seattle techies, it will be creative and funny.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 am

wait_a_sec wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-francisco-49ers-fans-put-billboard-seattle-mock-145318076--nfl.html

I find it amusing that a franchise that is as storied as the 49'ers have to dig two decades into the past to defend their honor. It would be like me posting a picture of a 60 year old woman I screwed in high school and use it as proof of my sex appeal.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Mo the Toe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 am

To feel they have any relevance in todays NFL the whiner fans need to attach themselves to the extremely relevant Seahawks anyway they can. We'll destroy them in the playoffs and it will be a long fall. It's bad enough someone poked the sleeping giant with the nike commercial.
Mo the Toe
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 am

RiverDog wrote:

I find it amusing that a franchise that is as storied as the 49'ers have to dig two decades into the past to defend their honor. It would be like me posting a picture of a 60 year old woman I screwed in high school and use it as proof of my sex appeal.

Perish the thought, I don't want to there bub! :lol: But yeah you're point is well made. :)
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Who cares what their silly little billboard says? It won't matter one bit. If anything, I can see something dumb like that focussing the team even more to collect one this season. The Jab from Niners fans may be in response to what Seahawks fans here have done, but the Seahawks USE that stuff, and IMHO that is NOT a good thing for the rest of the NFL( of which the Niners happen to be part of)....poking the sleeping giant isn't a good idea....
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby THX-1138 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:25 pm

I don't have any problem with it whatsoever. From my perspective the Seahawks fans flew their banner over the Candlestick (a very 'un-alterable' stunt I might add) and now the Frisco Niners are trying to pull their own little schtick. Even though they leave themselves wide open to alterations to their little billboard and it also serving as a reminder that LAST YEAR THEY DID NOT GET IT DONE. And Hairballs got beat by his brother. In the Super Bowl. BWAHAHAHAH!!
THX-1138
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:22 pm

It doesn't bother me any, either. It's just that I think that their current status must be pretty bleak if they have to reach back two decades for their trash talking material.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawkstar » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:46 pm

RiverDog wrote:It doesn't bother me any, either. It's just that I think that their current status must be pretty bleak if they have to reach back two decades for their trash talking material.

I'm surrounded by Niner fans and the 20 year gap in winning the SB doesnt slow them down one step. Tough for me to counter given our boys being ringless, but we all know that's about to change. After that, all we'll hear is win multiple... blah blah blah.
Hawkstar
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:38 pm

This will motivate the team no doubt. Like Al Davis used to say "I don't want us to be known as the most respected team, I want us to be known as the most feared team".

Just win baby.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum