PFF Player Rankings Ahead of Week 18

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

PFF Player Rankings Ahead of Week 18

Postby RiverDog » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:34 pm

OK, here we go again. Here's PFF's player rankings by position for our guys along with the top player and a few other players of interest through Week 17:

QB: Geno Smith #12. Josh Allen and Dak Prescott are ranked #1 and #2 respectively.

WR: DK Metcalf T-#19, Tyler Lockett #26, Jake Bobo #36, JSN #73. Tyreek Hill is ranked #1.

RB: Kenneth Walker #8, Zach Charbonnet #36. DeVon Achane and CMC are ranked #1 and #2 respectively.

TE: Will Dissly #18, Noah Fant #30, Colby Parkinson #35. George Kittle is ranked #1. Taylor Swift's hunk is ranked #4.

Centers: Evan Brown #28. Frank Ragnow is ranked #1. Former Seahawk Ethan Pocic is ranked #12.

Guards: Damien Lewis T-#35, Phil Haynes #62, Anthony Bradford #63. Chris Lindstrom of the Falcons continues to be ranked #1.

Tackles: Charles Cross #39, Jake Curhan # 63, Stone Forsythe #65. Penei Sewell of the Lions and Trent Williams are ranked #1 and #2 respectively.

CB: Devon Witherspoon #8, Michael Jackson #14, Tariq Woolen #43, Tre Brown #62. Jaylon Johnson of the Bears is ranked #1.

Safety: Julian Love #24, Yikes Adams #83, Quandre Diggs #88. Jessie Bates of the Falcons is ranked #1.

LB: Bobby Wagner #14, Jordyn Brooks #55. Fred Warner is ranked #1.

DT: Leonard Williams #21, Mario Edwards #36. Dexter Lawrence of the Giants is ranked #1.

Edge: Boye Mafe #39, Uchenna Nwosu T-#51, Dre Mont Jones #83, Darrell Taylor #104, Derick Hall #110. Myles Garrett, Nick Bosa, Micha Parsons, Maxx Crosby, and TJ Watt are ranked #1-#5 respectively.
RiverDog
Legacy

Re: PFF Player Rankings Ahead of Week 18

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:37 pm

Some of the ones that are interesting to me:

JSN at #73, thought he would have been higher but maybe that is recent bias. I guess there are alot of WR's in the league.

Our entire O-line group is not highly ranked, what gives?

Mike Jackson at #14? On the eye test, he has been brutal defensively. Tre Brown and Woolen can't tackle either.

Diggs at #88? Is he trying to do too much?

What's up with Dre'mont Jones? I was excited about this signing, is he just an overpaid guy who had a career year in a contract year? He hasn't appeared to be impactful at all.

Lastly, what's everyone's thoughts on Lockett now that JSN is here? I really like Lockett, has been a pro's pro for this team. But I feel JSN should replace his role. Tyler is not what you call a physical receiver, he often goes to the ground on out of bounds for self preservation, he isn't a big guy so I don't blame him for that. He isn't able to battle for any type of 50/50 ball, don't think he blocks that well. I wonder if he might be a cap casualty in the off season to move in another direction and make DK and JSN the #1 and #2 guys. Don't get me wrong, not complaining about Lockett, I just feel his time he be coming to an end and from what I see, a post June 1st cut might make sense.
Agent 86
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum