What's Hoge smokin?

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

What's Hoge smokin?

Postby wait_a_sec » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 pm

wait_a_sec
Legacy

Re: What's Hoge smokin?

Postby Steady_Hawk » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Hey, at least he picked a bird. So he has that going for him.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 pm

wait_a_sec wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Red weed?

That's why he's 134 - 85 on the year ... (I'm 154-69)
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Meh.

He's a former Steeler, and one of the less knowledgeable studio analysts in general, IMO.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Does anyone feel the least bit nervous about this game? I'm nervous as hell. On paper its a game Seattle should win. Their QB is the type of guy that fits our D well. Immobile and occasionally careless with a throw. Their running game is spotty and their best player is going to be dinged up if he plays at all. But their D is filthy and roughed Wilson up pretty good earlier at their house, in spite of the Hawks winning the game. Arians has that intangible as a coach, and there is a huge carrot dangling in front of AZ called playoffs if they can get a win. Now of course its our house and all of that stuff is sitting right in front of the Hawks as well.

I just think this game is extremely dangerous and it is going to take a while for Seattle to get separation. Ill be at the game and I would rather see a blowout like last year but I doubt its going to be like that.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Take a look at Hoge's record. 138 correct picks. Thats tied for 3rd worst, & they dont count the spreads. Dude is not very accurate. If this were a road game, I'd be a little nervous. It's at the Clink, & I'm not.
Hawks 31-Cards 16
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Vegaseahawk wrote:Take a look at Hoge's record. 138 correct picks. Thats tied for 3rd worst, & they dont count the spreads. Dude is not very accurate. If this were a road game, I'd be a little nervous. It's at the Clink, & I'm not.
Hawks 31-Cards 16

This is my score as well.

The more I think about this game, the less likely I see AZ pulling it off.

Way too much at stake for the Seahawks - with reclaiming the division and HFA within our reach. I know the Cards are fighting for a playoff spot, but this isn't the AFC, where they'd likely get in:) Our roll continues at The Clink. I also think the loss in SF helps in terms of starting a new streak for Seattle, who otherwise would've been on an 11 game run if we win out.

That said, I do think we're mentally tough enough to handle that kind of run, but not having it allows us to reset for the postseason. Palmer likely plays but is gonna be a bit gimpy with his ankle injury, and the freezing temps aren't gonna help any. Fitzgerald suffered a concussion last Sunday, but likely plays as well. I dunno. I just see us achieving our regular season goals by game's end.
Zorn76
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum