Sweezy out for the Cards game

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Sweezy out for the Cards game

Postby Hawkstar » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:28 pm

I didnt realize he was concussed during the Giants game. I'm guessing they run McQuistan out there, but I'd really like to see Bowie get a shot at RG.

From our friends over at the PI, pop ups and all!
http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article ... 082644.php
Hawkstar
Legacy

Re: Sweezy out for the Cards game

Postby Zorn76 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:03 pm

OL is due for a significant shakeup next offseason, IMO.

Giacomini, McQuistan, and Carp could all lose their starting roles or be gone entirely by next season. Sweezy's an interesting prospect, but I still think more legit competition needs to be brought in. Under and Okung are the only guys safe, though Russell O. better start staying healthy.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I've been really impressed with Jeanpierre as a backup center. How many mistakes has he made - none? If he did mess up it wasn't a glaring error. He also plays some Guard.

That said, the OL is the weakest part of our team at the moment.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 am

You guys took the words out of my mouth. It's been a bit frustrating to see the penalties on Carpenter game after game when he is in. Although he has improved lately.

I agree, the O line is the weakest part of our team at the moment. Let's see if these guys can do enough to push us over to the other side.(Isn't that a song by the R.H. Chile Peppers?). argghh!!!! They say the memory is the first thing to go...
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby CascadeHawk » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:50 pm

I will be very curious to see how Bowie and Bailey perform next year after all the real game time xp they got this year. To play as well as they have this year after being thrown in the fire is pretty amazing.

Both of these guys are late round picks... John and Pete just nail it draft after draft.
CascadeHawk
Legacy

Postby Steady_Hawk » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:05 pm

CascadeHawk wrote:I will be very curious to see how Bowie and Bailey perform next year after all the real game time xp they got this year. To play as well as they have this year after being thrown in the fire is pretty amazing.

Both of these guys are late round picks... John and Pete just nail it draft after draft.

There should be a couple pretty good prospects at OL wherever we pick this year. It's really frustrating to see how much effort this team has put into the O-Line with such sub-par results. I love Okung, when he's healthy. That's the problem.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum