glass half full

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

glass half full

Postby rottweiler » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 pm

State a reason to be positive about the 2013 Hawks season in each post.

There are three — count 'em, THREE — 10-game winners in the NFC West. And one that is certainly on the up-and-up (until they draft punk-bitch Manziel, at least).

No other division in football can say that. NONE. And yet, I hope none of the bobbleheads on tv says anything to this effect all frick'n week.

Want to see the West Coast fans' blood boiling at the media's East-Coast bias when the playoffs kick into motion.
rottweiler
Legacy

Re: glass half full

Postby Steady_Hawk » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:54 pm

No matter how awful we play next week we make the playoffs?
Steady_Hawk
Legacy

Postby depaashaas » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Half full? Crap I am on my second case of beer and it is half empty, did have some help thought

P.S. I am right there with you Rott, I was worried before this game as cards where 9-5 and you don't become a 9-5 team playing almost same schedule as Hawks...it is still bit bitter though
depaashaas
Legacy

Postby Seahawker » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:16 pm

depaashaas wrote:Half full? Crap I am on my second case of beer and it is half empty, did have some help thought

P.S. I am right there with you Rott, I was worried before this game as cards where 9-5 and you don't become a 9-5 team playing almost same schedule as Hawks...it is still bit bitter though

I heard they're coming out with 12th Man beer. I hope it's better than Buckhorn.
Seahawker
Legacy

Postby depaashaas » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Seahawker wrote:
depaashaas wrote:Half full? Crap I am on my second case of beer and it is half empty, did have some help thought

I heard they're coming out with 12th Man beer. I hope it's better than Buckhorn.

I heard it is already here and pretty good, how ever....nothing will taste as good as sweet revenge. I don't care if either cards or whiner make it to playoffs, hope Hawks come through and just stomp who ever they meet
depaashaas
Legacy

Postby hoxgmp » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Everything is still in front of us.
hoxgmp
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 am

This loss changes nothing.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby HawkWow » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:07 am

We may not have to wait 2 weeks to see the Hawks play again after the Rams game.
HawkWow
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:14 am

We are still the best team in the entire NFC.

Period.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

A couple of weeks ago prior to the Niners game, I had expressed a concern about clinching HFA too early, that we would lose our edge if we had to wait a month between playing meaningful games while our opponents were having to scratch and claw their way.

That concern is as gone. Barring an upset by the Falcons tomorrow night, we are going to have to put it all on the line next weekend vs. the Rams. We lose that game and we might as well forget about ever winning a SB in the near future. This is our absolute best opportunity to bring home a Lombardi, and it might not come around again for another 10 years.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum