videos

A place to gather thoughts, ideas, etc. The 12th Man Think Tank.

videos

Postby washeska » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 pm

well,

Is it possible to have links to videos or other hawk stuff...?
maybee when you first go to the main page?

or a thread to videos?

wash
washeska

Re: videos

Postby yoder » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 am

Hey Wash,

Welcome to The Shack! Eventually this will be a full blown website, definitely with videos, stats, rosters, schedule, etc..

Makena and I have slowly been working on it!

Yoder
yoder
Site Admin

Postby HumanCockroach » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 pm

That honestly was the coolest thing about the Blue IMHO you would simply hit a tab, paste the URL and the video was right there in the post, and could be played from right there. ( obviously, I like it better here, as they even offered me a admin position, which IMHO was a mistake LOL, and I haven't visited over there in months) Not sure if or how it's done, but it is pretty damn cool. ( and obviously, I understand it might be to much work, or money or whatever)....
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby washeska » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:25 pm

yoder wrote:Hey Wash,

Welcome to The Shack! Eventually this will be a full blown website, definitely with videos, stats, rosters, schedule, etc..

Makena and I have slowly been working on it!

Yoder

Well,

Just got back on land and I'm hungry for some football. I see there is still no videos up. I understand that it takes a bunch of effort but you're killing me. :)
I just got limited access and time to check stuff out and I'm hoping to find one place that can provide all of that. Well, i'll keep checking.

Wash
washeska

Return to Website Think Tank