I"M BACK!

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Re: I"M BACK!

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:58 am

Washeska3 wrote:Well,

I’m back on land after being gone for several months and recovered from hitting the pubs and going to the clubs. Now I’m planning to catch up on my Seahawks and look over the posts. I also found out that I’m heading to a port and I will be working out of either Guam or Hawaii. Anyone know anything about those places?
Anyways, I forgot my old login so I had to create a new one. Don’t know if the admins want to delete my old credentials.

Wash

Used to be on Boomer Subs out of Hawaii, stationed there for three years. The ship's offices were in Pear but we flew to Guam to join the other crew for refit, went on a 3 month patrol and then flew back to Hawaii; 3 months out 3 months in so yeah, i'm quite familiar with both places.

Hawaii: Loved it, would live there now If I could afford to. Perfect weather, perfect babes, nice people ... only down side is NFL game start times.

Guam: hot, muggy, the local males don't like American sailors cause the local females do. San Magoo is the most popular beer there, it'll make your stool green because it's got formaldehyde in it ... best (and safest) place to party is the hotel district. Unless you're looking for strip bars.

Welcome back!
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Return to Off Topic