Brandon Browner vs Kanye west

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Brandon Browner vs Kanye west

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Still love me some BB!

KANYE WEST is a sucka! Everybody don't listen to Beyoncé. Second time he tried to steal somebody shine. First time it was a 15 yr old girl

Peep who he tried Beck and Taylor Swift. Real tough guy. If only I could've been Beck for one night. Kanye would be rapping thru the wire

"Rapping through the wire" as I understand it is what Kanye had to after breaking his jaw in an auto accident :twisted:
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Re: Brandon Browner vs Kanye west

Postby kalibane » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 am

Kanye West is a insecure douche bag to the Nth degree, no doubt. Not sure I get taking joy in someone nearly dying in an auto accident though.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:41 am

Where are you seeing any joy?

The guy survived, he did a "song" about having to sing with his jaw wired, BB offering to replicate the broken jaw is nothing like "taking joy" in a near fatal accident.

But if you'd like I will, I'm m glad he got his jaw broke, wish the experience had taught him a little humility and given him the perspective to allow other people to enjoy their life's accomplishment without sh!tting all over them.
Last edited by c_hawkbob on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 am

I didn't mean Browner, Brower's reference was clear to me. Your last sentence with the emoticon indicated that you were happy he went through the experience of almost dying. That I can't get on board with. No different than cheering when a player gets injured because you don't like them. Not cool. Not good karma.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:22 am

Well I guess you're just a better human being than I am. Good for you.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Return to Off Topic