He Has Done Enough - Time for Obama to be on Mt Rushmore

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Re: He Has Done Enough - Time for Obama to be on Mt Rushmore

Postby burrrton » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Holy shit- you guys are *truthers*, too??

Ok, nevermind about my questions, savvy- I'm out.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:32 pm

burrrton wrote:Holy shit- you guys are *truthers*, too??

Ok, nevermind about my questions, savvy- I'm out.

Tactic of the weak minded - slap a label on someone and look the other way and ignore\dismiss the facts and evidence that they present. Good job - You have responded well to the conditioning that FOX and friends has provided you with.

Tell you what - Why don't you try and grow as a thinker - And provide an explanation as to how Building 7 "Magically fell" 7 hours after the first two towers fell - even though it was never hit by an airplane or by any debris from the first two towers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

I suppose there were no explosives used on this building?
savvyman
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:51 pm

You have responded well to the conditioning that FOX and friends has provided you with.

You're the one with the hard-on for Fox or whatever, savvy- I don't watch much on there.

You just earned a mute, Einstein. Make sure your tinfoil hat is situated correctly or it won't work properly.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:52 pm

some people will never learn savvy! Its too bad that so many people are so willing to ignore what they were warned about to begin with and just accept what the GOV tries to tell them today, because the past is so irrelevant, right? . So many lies in so many places, where do we even begin? The lies spread from medicine/healthcare to food to "possibly" inside jobs on our own people to lobbying to a handful of people owning everything to you name it.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:25 pm

burrrton wrote:
You're the one with the hard-on for Fox or whatever, savvy- I don't watch much on there.

You just earned a mute, Einstein. Make sure your tinfoil hat is situated correctly or it won't work properly.

Suit yourself - You are the one that initiated the discussion with me - I responded with well thought out comments and insightful links that lead to evidential backed claims for further discussion by rational, thinking adults. You responded twice with no facts or evidence - instead name calling and silly comments about tin hats. Go join Bob at the junior high school name calling girls table and leave the thinking adults to carry on with the discussion.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Its too bad that so many people are so willing to ignore what they were warned about to begin with

It's also too bad there are so many people who are willing to swallow, hook, line, and sinker, whatever nonsense they read on crank websites. No level of criminality is outside the realm of the likely, no level of evidence to the contrary will sway you from seemingly pre-determined conclusions, and everyone is out to get you.

Your world must be terrifying.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:02 pm

nope not terrifying at all. I have done my homework and continue to do so by looking at it from all view points not just because i read it somewhere on the net.

I personally will not stand for it, you are free to buy into the BS.

Keep following the pack! cheesehead :D
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:00 am

So you believe when RD got that big raise, there was less money available to everyone else in the country, that someone somewhere else in the economy had to make less as a result?

It means that Riverdog pays for all the drinks at the first Shack get together.

That goes without saying :)

RD doesn't get big pay raises, unless you think 2-3% is "big." I'm a LIFER, which stands for Lazy Ignorant Focker Expecting Retirement. But I will buy the first drink for anyone that identifies themselves as a Shack Up. I'm relatively easy to single out, wearing my white Seahawks cap bill forward and with my #12 River Dog home game jersey.

This discussion has gone off on a weird tangent so I am politely excusing myself from it.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:51 am

RD doesn't get big pay raises, unless you think 2-3% is "big." I'm a LIFER, which stands for Lazy Ignorant Focker Expecting Retirement. But I will buy the first drink for anyone that identifies themselves as a Shack Up. I'm relatively easy to single out, wearing my white Seahawks cap bill forward and with my #12 River Dog home game jersey.

This discussion has gone off on a weird tangent so I am politely excusing myself from it.

Thanks for politely excusing yourself unlike the child like behavior of your buddies with the name calling and such. I now have more respect for you for this simple offer of yours.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 am

Yeah, like "sheep", "controlled slaves", "lazy" and worst of all "cheesehead" aren't insulting at all ...

Don't pretend you've kept yourself out of the muck.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 am

Sorry the truth hurts bob, those were not intended as an insult to anyone in particular. The cheesehead part was just a joke and a play on the "follow the PACK". I also believe that once you start with the name calling and such, you open yourself up to the truth and/or the same kind of treatment. so thanks daddy bob for throwing that one out there like you are some sort of moderating force that has it all down for the betterment of society at large.

I have to say that most who deny the facts are using their futureite "eye test" and clearly not doing their homework!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:24 pm

burrrton wrote:Its too bad that so many people are so willing to ignore what they were warned about to begin with

It's also too bad there are so many people who are willing to swallow, hook, line, and sinker, whatever nonsense they read on crank websites. No level of criminality is outside the realm of the likely, no level of evidence to the contrary will sway you from seemingly pre-determined conclusions, and everyone is out to get you.

Your world must be terrifying.

You know it would be a good idea for you too quit while you are behind.......Way Behind.

Your fallacy is quite simply you do not know how to think for yourself. It does not matter so much about the "Source" of information - what matters is the factual nature of the information and whether it is valid or not.

Weak minded thinkers always look to one source for their thoughts on how they are to think about things - and that source can be summed up as what we will call "The Authority".

You are nothing more than a ventriloquist puppet that parrots whatever the authority tells you to think or say about things - more importantly the authorities - or ruling class - has successfully filled every community with unthinking people like yourself who attack those people who bring forth to the UN-thinking masses - facts and evidence that run contrary to the established narrative that the ruling class is jamming down the throats of the public at any given time.

And another one of your weak behaviors is you refuse to engage in a rational discussion based on facts and evidence that are in conflict with the Authority provided narrative of what you are supposed to believe -and if you disagree with this statement, I suggest you go back and read your comments made earlier on this thread topic.

Burton you say to Hawktown "It's also too bad there are so many people who are willing to swallow, hook, line, and sinker, whatever nonsense they read on crank websites."

So your only sources of information are from what the Authority figures tell you? And if the source is not 'The Authority Figure" then they must be "Crank Websites"? - I will address in the remainder of this post - with facts and evidence - how stupid you actually are to behave this way and hold these viewpoints.

So while people like Hawktown and myself look to the facts and evidence to help us to determine our viewpoints on matters - you look to "The Authority" to tell you what to think.

Now let me show you an example of how looking to the authority is a weak minded manner to proceed through your one and only life.

Note - this is just one example - there are so many other out there.

From 2002- 2003 - "The Authorities" began a 100% false campaign on the UN-thinking American public that IRAQ\Sadaam Hussein was involved in 911 & even more importantly - spent a good year terrorizing the American Public that Sadaam and Iraq was sitting on mountains of "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and continually insinuated that an attack was imminent on the American Public at most any time.

Here is a Video of the Authority going to the United Nations with the 100% reliable information that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6WuTSTyS8

And here is another short video summarizing why a person such as Burton should evaluate all sources of information and not just listen to the "Crank" authorities - who often turn out to:

1. Have an agenda (in this specific case - war)
2. Are lying
3. Are wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNFDXSKh17I

So what did we end up finding in Iraq after we killed tens of thousands of innocent people and a couple thousand American soldiers? Answer - Nothing - not a damm thing - not a single WMD.. So much for the Authorities and all their knowledge and expertise (which again they knew all along it was bullsh@t but they knew that the American public would buy it and let them and the War Machine have the war that they wanted to have)

Yet Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and FOX NEWS had said for the previous 18 months before the war that Iraq had all kinds of Biological weapons and NUCLEAR Weapons - here is a short clip exposing what liars The Authority are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY

And here is a clip of Bush a few years after the War when he admits that Sadaam Hussein and Iraq had nothing to do with 911 (Yet at one point in 2003 - they had got the unthinking masses whipped into such a frenzy that 85% of AMericans beleived that Sadaam was also behind 911)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_A77N5WKWM

So this whole mess is just one of many examples of why people should think for themselves based on facts and evidence and NOT LOOK to the AUTHORITY FIGURES to provide them with "How they are to think about things".

Now back to the question I asked of you earlier Burton that you conveniently did not answer - just how the heck did a 48 story building #7 Magically Collapse seven hours after the first two towers fell on 911?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

Oh Yeah one more thing about the first two towers - and this is not my words its the scientist and science - in order for the steel in both of the first two towers to burn and melt (and therefore the towers would collapse) it would take temperatures of 2,600 degrees to melt steel. Now supposedly it was the jet fuel that provided the fuel for the fires in both towers that melted the steel. However - back to facts and science again and not "Authorities" - jet fuel is kerosene - Kerosene will only burn at a temperature up to 1700 degrees - that apparently is not hot enough to melt steel which needs temperatures of 2,600 - 2,700 degrees - so just how did 122 stories of steel melt when kerosene cannot burn at a temperature high enough to melt steel?
Last edited by savvyman on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:18 am

Great reply Savvy!

I don't want to believe that our own GOV would do such things to people but it gets harder and harder to NOT believe they are completely trying to rule the world and take all freedoms away as they see fit, and yes Burrton, that includes limiting the financial resources people have access to.

Now if the towers fell because they caught fire, tell me why no other steel structure building has EVER fell from fire before, only from demolition do they fall. Read this site and tell me why none of them fell, and don't try to tell me because it was hit by a plane and had jet fuel burning in it. If hit by a plane would have dropped them, they would have fallen much quicker and not straight down like a controlled demo, besides the steel beams would have just sheered the plane in pieces.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fir ... _fires.htm

You will find this info on this site:
First you need to know that the north tower of the World Trade Center suffered a very serious fire on February 13, 1975. You also need to know that this fire caused no serious structural damage to the tower and that no steel-framed high-rise has ever collapsed due to fire. The following is a report concerning the February 13, 1975 fire.

http://web.archive.org/web/200611042356 ... omment.php

* The time after which the towers collapsed. Before September 11, 2001 no high-rise has ever collapsed due to fire.
** It is claimed that WTC Seven collapsed due to fire. Fire duation is unknown. Fire severity is unknown. Photos of small localized fires exist. No evidence of a large fire at WTC 7 exists. Though hundreds of photographers were taking photos of the ruins of the twin towers, none bothered to photograph the "raging" fire across the street (Vesey St) at World Trade Center Seven. I guess that a "raging" fire in a 47-story building, is such a commonplace occurrence in New York, that the photographers just ignored it, even though it was only a few hundred feet away from them. Just couldn't see a good story in it.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Hey, Hawktown- was Obama born in Hawaii?
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:02 pm

burrrton wrote:Hey, Hawktown- was Obama born in Hawaii?

I have no proof of anything to that question and really don't care but if he was not a US citizen, the law says no and should be handled accordingly.

Burrrton, do you have any "conspiracy theories" you think could be true or do you just think everything is debunkable? If so, I would love to hear it!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:29 am

Old but Slow wrote:Just like with Cruz, it does not matter where he was born, as his mother was a US citizen.

Agreed. Was just trying to tease out whether there was *any* conspiracy theory he found too ridiculous.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 pm

I have no proof of anything to that question and really don't care but if he was not a US citizen, the law says no and should be handled accordingly.

I didn't ask if you had proof, I didn't ask if you cared, and we all know how the law works.

One more time: do you believe Obama was born in Hawaii?

Burrrton, do you have any "conspiracy theories" you think could be true or do you just think everything is debunkable?

Of course not. I think they run the complete gamut.

If you're *really* curious about my opinion, I have no idea why but lay a few of your more plausible theories on me and if I know enough about them to have formed an opinion, I'm happy to share it.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:40 pm

OMG what happened to the thread!!!!Im as kooky a conspiracy theorist as anyone or so I thought. Some of this stuff is even beyond the scope of my paranoia.
Did the US Government intentionally destroy the WTC and Pentagon and kill 3500 citizens?No way. The "scandal" in that horrible day in US history was the intelligence lapses and bureaucratic incompetence that allowed these killers to wind up controlling 4 airplanes. Theres plenty of bipartisan blame to go around but nobody wanted that to happen except Bin Laden may he rot in hell.

And for all the truthers there is no standardized scientific way to measure the effect of a jet flying at nearly 500 MPH slamming into a building setting the entirety of several floors on fire simultaneously. Kerosine may only reach 1700 degrees but how about plane parts, furniture, building materials etc? It was just an inferno of unparallelled proportions that burned out of control for hours, an unimaginable scenario for any reasonable engineer designing a building.

As for Barack Hussein Obama I believe he was born in Kenya. I believe he is a Muslim fundamentalist who is allowing the spread of global terror.I believe he is a communist sympathizing radicalized 60's subversive Black Panther racer baiter I believe as Rudy Giuliani said that he does not "love" America.He has proven it repeatedly by dismantling the nation he inherited piece by piece. 2016 cannot arrive soon enough unless this criminal decides to declare himself a king by executive order. He has done everything he can to destroy America for our children and grandchildren.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:15 pm

burrrton wrote:I have no proof of anything to that question and really don't care but if he was not a US citizen, the law says no and should be handled accordingly.

I didn't ask if you had proof, I didn't ask if you cared, and we all know how the law works.

One more time: do you believe Obama was born in Hawaii?

Burrrton, do you have any "conspiracy theories" you think could be true or do you just think everything is debunkable?

Of course not. I think they run the complete gamut.

If you're *really* curious about my opinion, I have no idea why but lay a few of your more plausible theories on me and if I know enough about them to have formed an opinion, I'm happy to share it.

I have never looked into Obamas birth place enough to even form an opinion, as i said, I don't care about that, there are bigger fish to fry than his birth place. There may be some wild conspiracies out there but i would not believe nor did believe in them until i have done enough research myself to come to a conclusion. I never even said i believe the 911 conspiracy either, i just stated that a lot does not add up by any means.

Not to get further into it Hawktalk but building 7 never was hit so explain that one. Th OKC bombing took out an entire side of the lower portion of a building and then some and it never fell. I'm not an engineering buff but it does not by any means seem right that those building ALL collapsed straight down JUST LIKE a controlled demo.

Burrrton, maybe some day if i find the time I'll come back and get into more theories with you but since you say you do not believe in not even one conspiracy, I don't think that your capable of having that convo in a serious fashion.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:34 pm

Hawktown.
How much weight do you think WTC 1 and 2 slammed into the ground with? I distinctly remember reporters at the time discussing that WTC 7 was considered unstable for a couple of hours before it collapsed. Also the fire in both buildings was confined to a relatively compact section of the structure. The failures clearly occured in the area of these fires. So when it failed it was much the same as if dynamite had been planted in the same areas. And once the load failed it was going to come down exactly like it did.

Making a conspiracy theory involving the US government out of this tragedy is mind boggling in the amount of impossible scenarios that would have had to play out to orchestrate such a ghastly attack on our own country?. No way.....
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri May 01, 2015 8:13 am

I have no problem with your opinion Hawktalk, I am just simply one to believe anything is possible. For a government to turn on it's own people is not by any means unheard of and our founding fathers warned us of such. If you examine all the freedom given up because of this incident, one HAS to question their government in their responsibilities to the people. With all of the other BS the GOV lets go on against the peoples will, health/safety and against the people's wallets one would think that it is not too far off to think that it IS possible that a small group of people (GOV or not) fooled the world. I actually do not think it would be that hard at all to pull off such a big task. If you want to do something wrong/bad, I think it is almost always best to do it right out in the open, that way it would be much harder to believe that our own GOV would do something like that.

I personally think our GOV sold it's sole long ago, I don't know when, but it does not care about you or me. I also think JFK was assassinated because he was more for the will of the people, unlike the tyrants that have been trying to own the world to begin with the whole time. Not that i want to get into JFK talk either.

I highly disagree with the way the buildings came down but that is cool too. Thats really all i have to say and care to get into about this specific tired topic. And i mean no offense.

Before you just deny that our own people would conspire against our own people, remember that the south was more than willing to kill our own people just to keep slavery alive. While the good prevailed, there was still an overwhelming number of people willing to take out a free thinking american. Now compare those days to these days and you should find that your GOV is not at all in it for YOU or ME. It's all about control.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri May 01, 2015 8:17 am

Whats also funny is that WTC 7 was the only building besides 1 & 2 to fall. Quite the coincidence that no other NON WTC building fell, just WTC buildings where so much secret info and gold was.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am

Burrrton, maybe some day if i find the time I'll come back and get into more theories with you but since you say you do not believe in not even one conspiracy, I don't think that your capable of having that convo in a serious fashion.

Oh for chrissakes, hawk- give it a rest and read what I said. "They run the gamut" means I've heard some I believe, some I don't, some I initially believed and later found out were false, and some I initially did not believe that later turned out to be true (and some, iirc, that are still up in the air in my mind).

Again, if you want to lay a few of your biggies on me, I'll give you my opinion if I have one (if you're that interested), but stop with the "UR INCAPABLE" stuff.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Fri May 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Hawktown wrote:
I don't want to believe that our own GOV would do such things to people but it gets harder and harder to NOT believe they are completely trying to rule the world and take all freedoms away as they see fit

Great Links Hawktown.

Again - As I stated in the opening post on this topic - For years I had heard the theory of 911 being an "inside job" and I had dismissed it - It seemed too impossible. Like most people here at the Shack - we are all very busy with our daily lives and we do not have the time to personnaly check upon and investigate the matters of importance to the country - this is what the elected officials are supposed to do for us citizens.

Then one day a couple years ago I was recovering from some spinal surgery that required two weeks on the couch. So having more time than I had had in years plus being unable to move much I found the opportunity to finally watch some documentaries on the 911 subject. As I started to go through these documentaries - and see the FACTS & EVIDENCE that the film makers and the Thousands of scientist, architects and engineers have compiled - along with the paper trail - I was almost in shock at what they were presenting - because their FACTS and Evidence was so numerous and undebatable to its authenticity.

As I wrote in that lengthy post above - I am a thinker who develops my viewpoints and/or beliefs on facts and evidence - and after viewing all the facts and evidence I had to modify my opinion about the claims that people had been making for over 10 years about this event being an inside job.

Now as far as "The Government" being behind this you can be sure that nearly every single - if not all - of the senators and representatives would NOT have had any clue about this.

This type of operation ( if the inside job thesis is true) would have been pulled off by a few people in the ruling elite - military industrial complex - some covert intelligence agents and some willing people in the Bush administration.

Going into 2000, Russia was done - therefore we had no threat or challenger to our power in the world - why is this important? Because how are we going to justify as a nation spending 40% of our Budget on the military if there is no real threat to the USA anymore?

So the Military industrial complex - realizing this - needed a New Enemy to justify this insane amount of money that we were spending each year on the Military Industry (and before anyone starts jumping on this realize that 90% of the military spending goes to companies who make war machine products and supplies - not that much goes to Soldiers salaries and benefits - (and god help the poor soldiers who get injured fighting with having to receive substandard care for the rest of their lives at VA hospitals).

So 911 - Boom - now we got a whole new enemy that never existed before that is used to justify the most insane amount of money ever spent on the military in history. We spent over a TRILLION dollars on the Iraq war alone.

I guess every American has forgot (or more likely never heard of) the Icon Dwight Eisenhauer warning to the American Public on his last day in office - His actual final words to the American people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

The military leadership - the corporations that provide them - have an incredible need for taxpayer money each year and the military and the corporations that benefit and profit from war are tied together - Doubt that? Check out the people on the board of directors of just 2 Military companies in the defense industries.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/who-we-are/corporate-governance/board.html

http://investorrelations.gd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=85778&p=irol-govboard
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri May 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Thanks for that Eisenhauer clip savvy!

Ok, Burrton. Lets just take a stab at Fluoride. Say it aint so! Well I know it is and I have proof, I just cant show you my kids teeth.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... oride.aspx

Maybe next well take on REFINED sugar and all of its other nick names and health problems! This one is BIG and takes a lot of patients and understanding of how the body works.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Fluoride is one of those things I'm undecided about- it's good for your teeth, but it's a poison in high doses. I thought it was probably helpful, but if there is enough evidence contradicting that, you think I'm married to the idea of us having fluoride in our fcking water??

So is "I'm fine with whatever the debate yields" such an interesting take on a subject that it was worth pressing me for? Honestly, what else did you think I might say?

Maybe next well [sic] take on REFINED sugar and all of its other nick names [sic] and health problems! This one is BIG and takes a lot of patients [sic] and understanding of how the body works.

I'm not a fan of "REFINED" sugar, hawk, but I was a PT in a previous life, so unless you're an MD, how about you give the condescension a rest. I excelled in A&P.

You agree to drop the "how the body works" claptrap and I'll ignore the "how the English language works" comeback you teed up for me there.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sat May 02, 2015 9:58 am

burrrton wrote:Fluoride is one of those things I'm undecided about- it's good for your teeth, but it's a poison in high doses. I thought it was probably helpful, but if there is enough evidence contradicting that, you think I'm married to the idea of us having fluoride in our fcking water??

So is "I'm fine with whatever the debate yields" such an interesting take on a subject that it was worth pressing me for? Honestly, what else did you think I might say?

Maybe next well [sic] take on REFINED sugar and all of its other nick names [sic] and health problems! This one is BIG and takes a lot of patients [sic] and understanding of how the body works.

I'm not a fan of "REFINED" sugar, hawk, but I was a PT in a previous life, so unless you're an MD, how about you give the condescension a rest. I excelled in A&P.

You agree to drop the "how the body works" claptrap and I'll ignore the "how the English language works" comeback you teed up for me there.

Actually Burrrton, fluoride is not good for your teeth and is not meant to be used internally, though they add it to our water, It supposedly only works topically for it's specific use. Fluoride is a very strong acid that will eat away rock, I do not think it should have any business in anything we consume. Fluoride is in everything, especially if it is processed.

Now there is naturally occurring fluoride in things we consume but that is completely different. Naturally occurring things that could be considered poisons in things like our food and water actually act completely different than a chelated form of that particular substance. When chelated, the substance is made bio available which means that your body can and will absorb it immediately. Not good!

I never thought that you would be "married to the thought", you asked me to bring up a topic and so i did. I honestly did not expect much else from you but i got what i needed to know, to know just how much you know about the subject, as i mean no offense.

Maybe I will get deeper into the sugar thing another day, I don't have time now.

Not sure what bothered you about the "how the body works" thing but i will apologize to the grammar/spelling police for misspelling a couple words and such on an insignificant site discussion.

I honestly don't know the abbreviations PT or A & P, so please fill me in. In a previous life, lol! ;)
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sat May 02, 2015 10:01 am

BTW, if fluoride is bad for your teeth then what is it doing to our bones that we cannot see? Do you see the conspiracy here? Make people have bone and teeth issues so they can rob you to treat the nearly untreatable.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sat May 02, 2015 2:45 pm

I honestly don't know the abbreviations PT or A & P, so please fill me in. In a previous life, lol!

Physical Therapist, and Anatomy and Physiology, definitions with which people with healthcare/medical related educations are generally pretty familiar.

In short, I don't know what horror stories you've read about sugar, but I don't want you to be under the impression you're the more informed person here about "how the human body works"- again, unless you're holding back on your status as an MD, I know far more than you on the subject.

Case in point:

Actually Burrrton, fluoride is not good for your teeth and is not meant to be used internally

Ever talked to a dentist, or are they ignorant and/or in with "big fluoride"?
burrrton
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Mon May 04, 2015 6:44 am

Fact for the Day:

Commentary For the Day.

That said, my greater source of personal concern, outrage and sympathy beyond this particular case is focused neither upon one night’s property damage nor upon the acts, but is focused rather upon the past four-decade period during which an American political elite have shipped middle class and working class jobs away from Baltimore and cities and towns around the U.S. to third-world dictatorships like China and others, plunged tens of millions of good, hard-working Americans into economic devastation, and then followed that action around the nation by diminishing every American’s civil rights protections in order to control an unfairly impoverished population living under an ever-declining standard of living and suffering at the butt end of an ever-more militarized and aggressive surveillance state.

The innocent working families of all backgrounds whose lives and dreams have been cut short by excessive violence, surveillance, and other abuses of the Bill of Rights by government pay the true price, and ultimate price, and one that far exceeds the importances of any kids’ game played tonight, or ever, at Camden Yards. We need to keep in mind people are suffering and dying around the U.S., and while we are thankful no one was injured at Camden Yards, there is a far bigger picture for poor Americans in Baltimore and everywhere who don’t have jobs and are losing economic civil and legal rights, and this makes inconvenience at a ballgame irrelevant in light of the needless suffering government is inflicting upon ordinary Americans.

Commentary by Baltimore Orioles COO, John Angelos, on the root causes of the unrest

Well Said John - Very Well Said.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 am

sorry burrrton, you do not need to be an MD to get basic info on how the body works and processes elements.

Yes i have talked to dentists that do not use fluoride. Again that article i posted states that the CDC and ADA states that it should not be used so the dentist has nothing to do with it except for the fact that they are not all informed themselves.

Please stop with the " I know more than you BS'" most doctors are not given the truth as it is and are very oblivious as to anything besides how to treat symptoms with TOXIC MEDICINE. I would bet that very few doctors even know what the hell is even in their medicine's ingredients.

Again another reason I previously stated that you are incapable of holding this kind of convo due to you overwhelming belief in your gov and what you are told. I'll be done with you on this now as to not try to insult your "education" or beliefs. Not worth my time, nor do i want to continue hijacking savvys thread.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 am

sorry burrrton, you do not need to be an MD to get basic info on how the body works and processes elements.

Fine, but don't condescend to me on the subject. I've studied it formally, not just gathered talking points from teh intarwebs.

Yes i have talked to dentists that do not use fluoride. Again that article i posted states that the CDC and ADA states that it should not be used so the dentist has nothing to do with it except for the fact that they are not all informed themselves.

Again, I'm not debating whether fluoride should or shouldn't be put into our water- my point there is that you didn't know fluoride is used both topically and systemically, nor, apparently, that it's been shown to be beneficial to dental health at appropriate doses ("fluoride is not good for your teeth and is not meant to be used internally").

Please stop with the " I know more than you BS'" most doctors are not given the truth as it is and are very oblivious as to anything besides how to treat symptoms with TOXIC MEDICINE. I would bet that very few doctors even know what the hell is even in their medicine's ingredients.

LOL. You say "stop saying you know more than me!", then proceed to hammer home how little you know!

Bye, hawktown. You go keep winning.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 am

sorry if you take it as condescending burrrton, that is your take. Good for your education, I am sure your are more "up to date" than I!

I did know that fluoride is used systemically and topically, also that it is used to strengthen teeth. My vast research in the subject says otherwise, your welcome to your opinion.

Not that i am trying to win, I just know what to avoid to control my own health and what to take instead of "medicine" with such great amounts of heavy metals and other poisons that are listed to cause cancer and reproductive harm on so many products out there. All we have to do is pay attention to what we put in our bodies and we can all be healthier without depending on big pharma to lie time and time again. We should all be informed and we are not.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Tue May 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Absolutely Disturbing what we are evolving to and accepting as "Acceptable Behavior" .....

How about the Police trying to talk to the man first?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkehS8HPRHA
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

savvyman wrote:Absolutely Disturbing what we are evolving to and accepting as "Acceptable Behavior" .....

How about the Police trying to talk to the man first?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkehS8HPRHA

I would like to see what happened 10 seconds leading up to that spray but, not cool!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Hawktown wrote:I would like to see what happened 10 seconds leading up to that spray but, not cool!

True - All we can see is at the point of where it is picked up - The Man hands are out at his side - he is all by himself and the Police Officer that mistook his face for a Wasp Nest has several other officers along with him.

The Man who was sprayed in the Video is a citizen of the USA. I would guess that he probably has some type of mental condition. He did not deserve that treatment.

Very disturbing this event - All good cops know that the most effective weapon they have is their voice and their capability and talent for using words to DE-escalate a situation.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Thu May 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Excellent News Today - A small victory for the people and our constitutional rights - With the Big Battles still to come....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/07/exclusive-rand-paul-were-going-to-take-nsa-all-the-way-to-supreme-court-and-win/

>>>>>>>“A federal appeals court in New York on Thursday ruled that the once-secret National Security Agency program that is systematically collecting Americans’ phone records in bulk is illegal. The decision comes as a fight in Congress is intensifying over whether to end and replace the program, or to extend it,” the New York Times’ Charlie Savage wrote. “In a 97-page ruling, a three-judge panel for the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit held that a provision of the USA Patriot Act permitting the Federal Bureau of Investigation to collect business records deemed relevant to a counterterrorism investigation cannot be legitimately interpreted to permit the systematic bulk collection of domestic calling records.”<<<<<<<<<<
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri May 08, 2015 9:27 pm

savvyman wrote:Excellent News Today - A small victory for the people and our constitutional rights - With the Big Battles still to come....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/07/exclusive-rand-paul-were-going-to-take-nsa-all-the-way-to-supreme-court-and-win/

>>>>>>>“A federal appeals court in New York on Thursday ruled that the once-secret National Security Agency program that is systematically collecting Americans’ phone records in bulk is illegal. The decision comes as a fight in Congress is intensifying over whether to end and replace the program, or to extend it,” the New York Times’ Charlie Savage wrote. “In a 97-page ruling, a three-judge panel for the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit held that a provision of the USA Patriot Act permitting the Federal Bureau of Investigation to collect business records deemed relevant to a counterterrorism investigation cannot be legitimately interpreted to permit the systematic bulk collection of domestic calling records.”<<<<<<<<<<

Good news!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Wed May 13, 2015 12:37 pm

savvyman wrote:
So the Military industrial complex - realizing this - needed a New Enemy to justify this insane amount of money that we were spending each year on the Military Industry (and before anyone starts jumping on this realize that 90% of the military spending goes to companies who make war machine products and supplies - not that much goes to Soldiers salaries and benefits - (and god help the poor soldiers who get injured fighting with having to receive substandard care for the rest of their lives at VA hospitals).

And to prove the point on the final sentence highlighted above:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/seattle-va-hospital-strands-veteran-outside-er-2/

>>>>>>>>>When Donald Siefken drove up to the Seattle VA hospital emergency room earlier this year with a broken foot, all he asked for was a little help getting inside.

Instead, a hospital employee who answered Siefken’s cellphone call told him to call 911 himself, then hung up on him, Siefken said.

Frustrated to tears, the 64-year-old retired truck driver and Army vet from Kennewick placed the emergency call while parked just feet away from the ER entrance.

“They won’t come out and get me, do you believe that?” Siefken asked an emergency dispatcher, his voice wavering. “They told me to call 911 and hung up on me.”

By 3:47 a.m., a Seattle fire captain and three firefighters manning Engine Company 30 arrived to wheel Siefken into the ER. Staff members examined him, took X-rays, put a boot on his foot and prescribed Hydrocodone for his pain.

Siefken, who declined to take the medication for fear he’d be unsafe to drive, drove back home to Kennewick after the hospital wouldn’t put him up for the night. He arrived four hours later, took a painkiller and crawled into bed.<<<<<<<<<<
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Thu May 14, 2015 8:57 am

I (I will call it my "lost" weekend) spent last weekend going and watching all of those Truther Links that Savvy and Burrton provided on this thread. I also watched the debunker's and the debunking the debunkers videos. many of the claims I had read before, years before. What was new was the Architects and Engineers petition, I was not aware of that before.

What I found before, and still find compelling to this day is the actual testimony from those who were actually there that day as opposed to those who weren't there. I also put great weight to what the families of the victims of 9-11 have to say.

Taking all of that in to account, how come you are railing against President Obama? Are you saying that he had something to do with 9-11???

Obama lost my respect and trust a long time ago, he is just not the person candidate Obama claimed to be. He seems to have no moral compass and is willing to say or do almost anything to justify his flip flops and out right lies.

One thing though I have a hard time criticizing him for is his use of Executive Order when congress has failed to act. lets be honest, In January of 2009 when Obama and the democrats were celebrating his inauguration the entire GOP leadership was meeting at the Washington Hotel and there they agreed to opposed Obama on every issue, even those that they previously had supported. They decided to use the filibuster on a scale never before used and they decided that making Obama a one term president was more important than competent governing for the American people. They even went out of there way to further weaken an already weak economy no matter whom all they hurt just to hurt the president.

Do I think they did this because he was half black? No, I think they would have done the same to H.Clinton and WILL do the same obstruction IF she is the next POTUS.

You claim Obama is a communist. Do you guys even know what a communist is?? Because if you did you sure would put that label on Obama. Now, if you wanted to call him a plutocrat go right ahead.

You claim he is a Muslim, yet you offer not one shred of proof. The things you point to you should also charge the Bush family of all being Muslims or at worst radical Muslim sympathisers.

You also say he was born in Kenya yet he has provided as much proof as any other American is required to produce in order to prove you were born here in America. Yet, the same way the Ted Cruz is eligible to run for POTUS because his mother was an American by birth so too was Obama's mother so where he was born is a moot point.

I find challenging some ones faith and/or their patriotism to be of really low moral caliber.

Oh, and if you really believe those videos on the links you provided why are you not demanding that Presidents G.H.W. Bush. and G.W. Bush along with Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolphowitz, Jeb Bush and all the rest of the PNAC signers all be arrested for mass muder, robbery on an industrial scale, and massive cover-up??????

Yet, not ONE word regarding those people, the people your links offer some compelling, damning charges. Nope, not one word about THEM. No, only against P. Obama who must really have been a "master criminal" to pull 9-11 off when he was just a community organizer back then. Good Grief Charley Brown!
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic