Tickets to Opening Game ... Anyone interested?

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Tickets to Opening Game ... Anyone interested?

Postby SalmonBB » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Hey all. I have two tickets to the game Saturday, but unfortunately will not be able to attend - which I am pretty bummed about. Section 309, Row W (on about the 47 yard line, upper level, about midway up) - sweet seats for people who are true fans and who like to see the plays develop. I am a season ticket holder, and usually when I cannot go, my neices attend. None of us can go this weekend. I am looking to offload them to true Seahawks fans, which is why I am looking here first. I am selling them for just a little above face value, which equates to about half as much as you'll find on StubHub. Face value is $118 a ticket, and I'll sell 'em for $300 total for the pair. By comparison, for tickets in the same area on StubHub, tickets in the same secion and same row are going for $288 each, or $576 for a pair. I'd much prefer to offer these first to forum friends who I know are fans. I don't usually sell my tickets, but when I can't make use of them I've told my wife I'd try to get a little extra to make up for the expenses each year. Let me know if you are interested. I would send the tickets electronically. I will respond to forum members who I recognize, and then we can work out the details after.

Beyond the cost, my only other conditions of sale are that you yell when our D takes to the field, you get quiet when our offense is on, and you don't do something that gets me kicked out of my seats. Thanks!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
SalmonBB
Legacy

Re: Tickets to Opening Game ... Anyone interested?

Postby RiverDog » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Man, I have to work or else I would take you up on it. Thanks for the offer, my friend!
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby SalmonBB » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Too bad, River. Would love to sell 'em to ya! I know you would represent well!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
SalmonBB
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:13 pm

SalmonBB wrote:Too bad, River. Would love to sell 'em to ya! I know you would represent well!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

You know I would, and I owe you big time for that game 6 years ago! I have several friends at work that have been begging me to take them to a game and the Chicago game was one that I was eyeing, but we're really short handed at work so I volunteered to work this Sunday.

I'm going to the Cincy game and the Arizona game down there, already have my tickets. I'm having rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder on Oct. 14th and won't be able to drive for 8 weeks, but nevertheless, please keep me in mind if you have any others to offer.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby SalmonBB » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:18 pm

River,will do. By the way, you don't owe me anything. Friends help each other when they can. Hope one day we can meet back up with you and your daughter before a game. Have fun on those road games!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
SalmonBB
Legacy

Postby SalmonBB » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:27 am

No one interested?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
SalmonBB
Legacy

Return to Off Topic