Anyone good at Fantasy Basketball?

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Anyone good at Fantasy Basketball?

Postby EmeraldBullet » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm not. I tried to draft a team though and could use some advice, maybe if someone could rate my team that would be helpful. Just thought I'd throw it out there...thanks in advance.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Re: Anyone good at Fantasy Basketball?

Postby RiverDog » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:19 am

I haven't watched an entire NBA game from start to finish since Michael Jordan and the Bulls won their last championship, and when the Sonics moved, I swore I'd never watch them so long as we didn't have a franchise.
RiverDog
Legacy

Re: Anyone good at Fantasy Basketball?

Postby EmeraldBullet » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 am

RiverDog wrote:I haven't watched an entire NBA game from start to finish since Michael Jordan and the Bulls won their last championship, and when the Sonics moved, I swore I'd never watch them so long as we didn't have a franchise.

LOL, fair enough. I don't watch it either unless it's game 7 of the championship or if someone gives me a ticket to see a live game in Portland. I just drafted a team because I think with fantasy basketball whoever has the endurance to actually set their roster usually wins regardless of the team they draft.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Return to Off Topic