Federal Tyranny. Bundy case #2

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Re: Federal Tyranny. Bundy case #2

Postby c_hawkbob » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 am

Absolutely a clean shoot. Idiot probably had a Bon Jovie "Blaze of Glory" soundtrack running through his head ... at least he got out of the car.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:53 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:Absolutely a clean shoot. Idiot probably had a Bon Jovie "Blaze of Glory" soundtrack running through his head ... at least he got out of the car.

lol, this may be. Who knows what crazy thing go through peoples minds? I'm glad to see that NO ONE gives a s*** that the GOV is ILLEGALLY taking land from people.

This still does not change the fact that this should have never happened to begin with if the GOV did it's job.

I suppose you all would think that the Patriots in the Boston Massacre should have just Bowed to the Crown??? http://www.ushistory.org/us/9e.asp

I also suppose that not one of you believe that the US GOV had a large roll in the assassination of Dr. MLK??? http://www.thekingcenter.org/sites/defa ... SCRIPT.pdf

This country is so great that we can just take what the GOV says as fact or the only/best way, to hell with the peasants plights, right?? I call BS!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm

American colonists had proven themselves experienced rebels. Whenever they felt their rights were jeopardized, they seemed willing to take up arms. Economic exploitation, lack of political representation, unfair taxation, were among the causes that led to these clashes.

Reverberations from the rebellions reached England from 1763 to 1776. Parliament and the monarchy heard this Colonial message loud and clear: "DON'T TREAD ON ME."

The emerging American would be ready to fight for justice and if necessary independence. http://www.ushistory.org/us/7e.asp

Rebellion is and has ALWAYS been the NORM for American's who are getting hosed and not allowed to do what they do even if they are harming no one, you would think people would be used to it by now and not just believe what your GOV tells you??? :? http://www.ushistory.org/us/7e.asp

If we are not harming ANYONE financially or physically, there should not be a law against you/us. Too many laws = control over the people that is unnecessary and GOING to cause VIOLENT issues due to over control.

We must think for all and not for us!!! how hard can it be?????
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Here we go again!!! completely separate issue. More Gov taking what is not theirs and someone dying for it. This is complete Bull s*** and needs to stop. We all need to stand up for these people!

http://www.offgridquest.com/news/chicke ... r-long-fig
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:22 pm

http://www.inquisitr.com/2737271/armed- ... ultimatum/

Armed militia in Flint Michigan. If you didn't know about the water in flint, it is toxic and COMPLETELY unusable but the families still have to keep the water on, pay the bill, not allowed to sell their home and not be able to even PHYSICALLY TOUCH (because it is toxic) the water or they will lose custody of their kids..... WTF is wrong with this country???
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:36 pm

http://offgridsurvival.com/sackettssvse ... verofland/

At least these guys get this where it has not been granted in any other case....

Supreme Court rules land owners have the right to fight Government takeover of their land.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:21 pm

The shooting was a tragedy on many levels. I'm not quite sure about what the dispute was in the first place, something about land and fires and so on. They did time and then got ordered to do more time. The guys who had the grievance had reported to jail and someone comes in from out of state to take a bullet?

Regardless of the nature of the conflict apart from absolute government tyranny you don't resist arrest or refuse to disarm in the presence of an armed police officer, period. That's not what we do in America. Tell it to the judge but you cant if you are dead. The way the man drove at that roadblock I'm shocked the police didn't mow him down then. He almost killed a cop right there. I think law enforcement was put in a bad position by an intractable federal government and a bunch of hard headed ranchers and now someone is dead.

But much as I would not blame Darrin Wilson for defending himself from a criminal I will not fault these cops for doing what they thought they had to do when an armed man refuses to keep his hands up after saying he was willing to die, no matter how noble his goal of protest may have been.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:48 am

when your day in court is not allowed or your testimony is not allowed in court. Whats the next step.

If you look in the video again, That road block didn't even give the guy time to stop before he came to the roadblock.

There needs to be audio released. When Lavoy dropped his hands it is being said that he was reaching to a wound in his side made by an officer.

These guys never fired, and had plans to go meet the county sheriff and community. They were set up.

And yes, Americans do use force against the gov if needed. Look at my us history links. It is in our constitution and bill of rights to do so.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:30 am

I have a feeling that this is long from over. The Bundy's have sent a certified letter to the Harney county Sheriff, the Oregon Governor and the POTUS. They are not giving up or leaving. http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

Keep in mind that if the Sheriff had done his job to begin with, this whole thing would have never been heard of by ANYONE. It wouldn't be an issue because the Hammonds would not have been in double jeapordy and they would have never been threatened for 40 plus years by the BLM from taking their land as the BLM has ALREADY DONE TO ALL OF THE OTHER RANCHERS IN THAT AREA.

Watch the video I posted with Representative Greg Walden. He's known the Hammonds for 20 years. What they were convicted for was an accident not a friggin act of terror. The BLM has caused more damage and threatened lives of ranchers not the other way around. This is happening all over the country but mostly in the west.

The BLM is trying to make another national monument in just the next county over from Harney county and Rep Walden is BEGGING the US House to stop them from doing so because it will have to same CAUSE AND EFFECT AS IT IS NOW WITH THE HAMMOND RANCH.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:54 am

Lets get this straight. These Bundy guys NEVER said the would fire at the cops, they ONLY stated that they would defend themselves if fired upon and defend the ORIGINAL constitution. The man who was killed was known as the tarp man. In a lot of his photos you will see him posted out front of the refuge in a lawn chair covering above him with a tarp like a blanket. According to him he sat there so that the FBI could know exactly where he was at all times and could PLAINLY see what he was doing. They had ZERO INTENTION OF FIGHTING. They just want constitutional justice, which we all deserve!!! This was just a simple protest that had people with guns as our CONSTITUTION allows.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO CARY GUNS IN THIS COUNTRY AND WE ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY THEM IN PLAIN SIGHT AT ANY TIME BY CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. A PEACEFUL PROTEST CAN STILL HAVE GUNS ATTENDING THE PROTEST. THIS MAY MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL, IF THINGS POPPED OFF, THE IDIOT THAT POPPED OFF IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE NOT THE GROUP, as long as they stayed civil.

You have the FREEDOM OF SPEECH to say anything you want. Just because you say that you would rather die than be behind bars, does not mean that you would fight to the death if given the opportunity. I would rather die myself than be imprisoned for tyrannical objectives (I am a law abiding man of the earth so there really is no reason for me to be concerned of imprisonment, as of now). This does not mean that I am a threat TO ANYONE or that I am likely to pull a gun ON ANYONE. Hell, I DO NOT even own a gun at 38 years old, yet. I'm in no hurry for one as of right now but I would like to go hunting. It makes hunting kind of harder, with less land to use, when PUBLIC land is CLOSED to the PUBLIC, BTW.

The man killed and the Bundy leader had been going back and forth this whole time to MEET WITH THE FING FBI, SHERIFF AND THE COMMUNITY as they were doing on this fateful day, UNARMED (I don't know about unarmed on this day, the FEDS say he was armed, maybe they left their firearms in the vehicle when they met), and the FBI DOES THIS. F THEM. Staged murder is what they are being accused of now by thousands of people.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:44 am

https://www.facebook.com/callmegav/vide ... =2&theater

Reporter being removed at a town meeting for asking about the constitution.

This reporters website has been cleaned of any and almost all reports of the oregon standoff???? WTF????? I was on this site a number of times to get his side of the story and now all related videos are gone??? This guy was at the standoff the whole time recording.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 pm

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donal ... le/2579978

Donald trump talking out his ass again. BUT HE'S RIGHT!!!

Do your homework people!!! Know your constitution AND DEFEND IT FOR ALL!!! Don't assume just because they are "public officials" that they are in the right!!! Think FREELY!!!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:18 am

Hawktown wrote:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donald-trump-takes-on-federal-land-control/article/2579978

Donald trump talking out his ass again. BUT HE'S RIGHT!!!

Do your homework people!!! Know your constitution AND DEFEND IT FOR ALL!!! Don't assume just because they are "public officials" that they are in the right!!! Think FREELY!!!

Federal control of public lands in the west is a legitimate issue, but I see no Constitutional matters involved. If anything, it should be turned over to local control, ie under the jurisdiction of state or county governments, so that the citizens that live in those areas have more influence over the management of it. As an avid hunter and outdoorsman, I like the idea of having large areas of land open for the public to use.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:47 pm

RiverDog wrote:
Federal control of public lands in the west is a legitimate issue, but I see no Constitutional matters involved. If anything, it should be turned over to local control, ie under the jurisdiction of state or county governments, so that the citizens that live in those areas have more influence over the management of it. As an avid hunter and outdoorsman, I like the idea of having large areas of land open for the public to use.

YES!!! I agree and this is the whole point of this thread and the Oregon standoff. Federal overreach and at times violent actions against people on private property to force them from their own land. The Harney county sheriff, judge and other oregon reps AGREE that the BLM is doing VERY BAD AND WRONG things to people but no one is doing anything about it, some 40 plus years later and counting in this ONE instance.

Here, again is where the constitutions says that the feds cannot own land like this yet they THINK they own about 50% of the west and it is restricted from the people for simple things like hiking, hunting and the like. You'll have to read the link the first answer is the same as the organic constitution this is just quicker, I cannot copy and paste the text for some reason, only the link.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 536AATn6y4

Land in and of itself is not constitutional for the feds to own and the states have not given the feds the rights to the land either, the feds have TAKEN it from the people as they see fit. The land actually was a better sanctuary for the birds they are protecting BEFORE they stole the land from the ranchers. The land was clear of dangerous brush helping prevent forest fires from grazing and the land was watered for life to THRIVE. All shut down by the feds who are supposed to be "preserving" the wildlife. They are full of you know what.

Then you take the freedom of speech and the right to protest ,in not just this situation, and you have even more unconstitutional actions by the federal gov to derail what it is trying to cover up. The right to bear arms was thrown out the window in this situation as well. These people NEVER threatened ANYONE. They even WELCOMED any and everyone to the wildlife refuge they were at. These "occupiers" were meeting with the feds and the county sheriff multiple times throughout this ordeal IN PERSON, AT THE CITY HALL some 30 miles away from the "occupation". The "authorities" could have arrested these people ANY TIME THEY WANTED but they CHOSE to AMBUSH them in a traffic stop that has multiple accounts of the people being fired at with ZERO threat to authorities and hands out the windows. A man was shot and killed by these "officials" in an ambush that was completely avoidable. The only reason the remaining 4 did not get killed is because they had gotten video up on live internet streaming to make sure the feds stayed honest which they were not beforehand.

With all of the planning that went into the Ambush where Mr. Finicum was killed, you would think that they would have more video footage of this BS and audio to go along with it. Not some half hearted drone camera that was from like world war 2.

These people put there FREEDOM on the line to get the message out there what is going on behind the scenes in this country. It is up to us to listen and help them in their efforts, not just disregard them as domestic terrorists.

I could go on for hours about how UNCONSTITUTIONAL the actions of the government are but most will not listen or do their own homework. There are ELECTED OFFICIALS out there that agree to this and are being shut up and/or ignored. This is a sad state of affairs in this country and it needs to be fixed now.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:57 pm

PETER SANTILLI SPEAKS TO NEWS2SHARE FROM JAIL ABOUT OREGON STANDOFF
News2Share has received a letter from Peter Santilli, a radio host and former United States Marine arrested on January 27th during the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge standoff in Oregon. Despite wearing a vest labelled “Press” as well as credentials affiliated with his network, Talk Network News, The FBI alleges that Santilli participated with the occupiers rather than reporting on them. In their criminal complaint, the FBI alleges “The vest SANTILLI is wearing has a clearly visible Oath Keeper patch on front. ”
On February 1st, News2Share Managing Editor Ford Fischer mailed Santilli a letter at the Inverness Jail, where he is being held without bond. In a letter dated February 11, Santilli responded.

The first response to this facebook post...... I completely agree!!!

Michael Armstead Since when is it against the law to wear an Oathkeeper patch or be a member of Oathkeepers? Santilli, by his being a veteran, is eligible to be a full member of Oathkeepers. The FBI is grasping at straws to prosecute anyone involved in the Oregon Standoff.

another post

Patricia Newton Hosick You may wear an insignia stating that you are a member of the Black Panthers but can't be recognized as an Oathkeeper without being called a terrorist? Our government is inside out and upside down. Evil through and through. That's what the thug mentality has done for America these last 7 years....

This is yet another reason YOUR federal gov is full of s*** and deserves nothing more than to be behind bars with the very same people they illegally throw in prison.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:32 am

A simple search of BLM abuses will show you plenty of BS allowed by "your "gov just like this one.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2315/here ... on-bandler
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:22 am

The Sheriff in harney county oregon oculd have prevented this whole situation by following the law he swore to uphold http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/

This is how the Sherrifs around the country are supposed to protect it's citizens from federal tyranny! There are more instances around the country like this. http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/

Now the county sheriff in grant county oregon is getting investigated for speaking out against the feds in this oregon standoff. HE IS DOING HIS JOB AND NOW HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED!!!!!!!!! http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ed_as.html
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 am

https://www.qualityinfo.org/-/governmen ... ern-oregon

No wonder "most people in Burns/Harney county OR" do not want protesters there, of any kind!!!

This is getting bigger and bigger everyday, though no one here gives a chit, you should.

Freedom is not free
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 am

It's not getting bigger every day, it's old news.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Actually, if you (you being no one in particular) cared to follow the whole saga, it IS much, much bigger than it was before. Hundreds of thousands of people who are willing to voice their opinions against mainstream false belief are do just that. From County sheriffs, state governors, assembly men and women, We The People, congressman, senators to constitutional lawyers, more people are realizing that the Federal Gov. is out of control and is not working within the constitution, IN MANY WAYS, whether you realize it or not, it is happening. Go ahead and pick a constitutional right, they are just about all being violated. Do some research and you'll figure it out. I cannot write a novel here.

Meanwhile the Fed Gov and mainstream media is tainting the jury pool while the PEACEFUL protesters have gag orders to talk to NOONE!!!??? You have all witnessed the mainstream view

http://northwestlibertynews.com/montana ... eds-stand/

http://fox13now.com/2016/02/23/piute-co ... personnel/

If you care to be free, you'll look into more. Until then, you will never be free. Sorry if you think i'm nuts, I really do not care, you would have thought the same of our Founding Fathers, no doubt.

BTW, just because that link is from 2015 does not mean that it is an article from 2015. This is the STATS from Oregon state employment department itself on how many government workers are in Oregons counties compared to the general public.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Here's Navada Assembly woman Michelle Fiore to add to the list of people that the mainstream won't to listen to, but should. http://votefiore.com/2016/02/11/when-no ... the-world/
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:51 am

http://cspoa.org/we-support-sheriff-tom ... cspoa-org/

Sorry RD and C-bob , I know you cannot stand this "KOOKY" nonsense but this is much bigger than most realize. Don't believe me? Maybe you'll listen to the CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFFS.

I realize that this whole debacle "SEEMS" to be a bunch of BS to the regular Joe, but it has MUCH, MUCH more to do with keeping the authorities in line with the law and to quit abusing the people of this country, including physical, mental, financial harm and then some.

People need to do their homework. This is no joke.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 am

"Alas for the Knight of the Woeful Countenance, the windmills prevailed"
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:06 am

Hawktown wrote:http://cspoa.org/we-support-sheriff-tom-rummel-press-release-cspoa-org/

Sorry RD and C-bob , I know you cannot stand this "KOOKY" nonsense but this is much bigger than most realize. Don't believe me? Maybe you'll listen to the CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFFS.

I realize that this whole debacle "SEEMS" to be a bunch of BS to the regular Joe, but it has MUCH, MUCH more to do with keeping the authorities in line with the law and to quit abusing the people of this country, including physical, mental, financial harm and then some.

People need to do their homework. This is no joke.

I'm not sure who the "Constitutional Sheriffs" are, but I know a thing or two about the US Constitution and I don't see any violations in this current struggle that you've been harping on for the past couple of months. There is nothing in the Constitution that says the federal government can't own property, including but not limited to real estate.

I do sympathize with some of your agenda. I do think that the federal government controls way too much land, particularly out here in the west. IMO the public would be better served if at least the management of some of that property were to be given to the states or counties. But it is not a hot button issue with me as it is with you. IMO there's a lot more important things to worry about than a bunch of sagebrush, such as global terrorism, over population, the cost of health care, and so on, and so on.

Time to move on. Not only is this is my last post in this thread, it's my last visit to it. It's old news.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:40 am

RiverDog wrote:
I'm not sure who the "Constitutional Sheriffs" are, but I know a thing or two about the US Constitution and I don't see any violations in this current struggle that you've been harping on for the past couple of months. There is nothing in the Constitution that says the federal government can't own property, including but not limited to real estate.

I do sympathize with some of your agenda. I do think that the federal government controls way too much land, particularly out here in the west. IMO the public would be better served if at least the management of some of that property were to be given to the states or counties. But it is not a hot button issue with me as it is with you. IMO there's a lot more important things to worry about than a bunch of sagebrush, such as global terrorism, over population, the cost of health care, and so on, and so on.

Time to move on. Not only is this is my last post in this thread, it's my last visit to it. It's old news.

Well, IMO and no offense, but that is quite a selfish way to see it as this issue is much bigger than you want to think. You may think that there are bigger issues out there but just because the issues are not on top of YOUR list, does NOT make them override any other. In fact I likely agree to your issues as well. Well maybe most.

While you may want to think that no constitutional rights have been infringed, you clearly have not done your homework. Take the 1st and 2nd and tell me again how they were not infringed in this very case. You cannot and if you do you are lying to yourself. Right to peacefully assemble and thee right to bear arms, WHICH SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. You need to learn the difference between law and codes and who they ACTUALLY apply to in a "free country".

Life is not all about MONEY, and we should not be forced into this type of RULE. It all goes much deeper than ANYONE, or most, really even can conceive.

The constitution was meant to limit the government, not the people.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:47 am

BTW, the constitutional sheriffs are sheriffs around the country that are just in the same as ALL other sheriffs. They all swear to uphold the constitution but the constitutional sheriff organization is a congregation of sheriffs who make sure the rest of the police force is following CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.

This is not old news by the way. That is just you turning your back on hard working AMERICANS who want TRUE freedom FOR US ALL, like what we originally had here in the USA. Seriously, do some freaking home work and quit poo pooing on others that have a different belief system than yours.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:46 am

One man dead (murdered) and ALL NOT GUILTY, Unanimus!!!! Murderers!!! http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... annou.html

See where a little bit of listening will get you. Man people are selfish sheep. WTF?
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:49 am

Oh and not to mention, the US Marshals decided to beat up and tased Ammon Bundy's lawyer in the courtroom after the verdict for wanting papers while sitting in the defense desk chair??? Yeah, our gov is GREAT!!! WOW!
Hawktown
Legacy

Previous

Return to Off Topic