males now LEGALLY allowed in woman's/Kid's restroom???

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Re: males now LEGALLY allowed in woman's/Kid's restroom???

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Mon May 30, 2016 12:44 pm

I am so sick and tired of the "Gay" agenda. The nose of the camel poked its nose in the tent and it wasn't long before the whole animal had taken up residence.
First the Gays said they only wanted civil unions so that they could visit sick "significant others" in hospitals and be on each others insurance and stuff like that. Politicians on both the right and left got on board and supported civil unions. Then BOOM! The Gay community started DEMANDING regular marriage even though they knew the fire storm it would start, could they not wait a few years, maybe 5-10 so some of our more conservative citizens could get used to it??? Now, myself I don't care, marriage between gay people doesn't bother me. but, my 90 year old mother, one of the most LIBERAL people I know and have ever known could NOT agree to gay marriage. She will ALWAYS believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman. There are MILLIONS of people just like her that the left did not need to make a political enemy of. Kennedy voted in favor of gay marriage to give the left wing enough rope to hang themselves with.

So, gays reveled in their so called win, then they doubled down and decided to push for "special" rights for the transgender community, yet, spokespeople for transgender's have said "just leave us OUT" of your political battles! But, I guess the gay and lesbian crowd just couldn't help themselves and decided to push their agenda. What is really bad is the DNC has decided to fully embrace the gay agenda and are losing millions of more voters that they could ill afford to lose. The only thing as bad as radical right wingers is radical left wingers and that is leaving million and millions of voters who are in the middle and moderate with no where to go.

Citizens of the U.S.A. are mad as hell and they do NOT want business as usual. They (we) blame the career politicians of both the Democratic and Republican parties because they (we) have finally woke up to the fact that neither of these political parties represent regular Americans. In fact, they only represent those who can pay them gobs of money whether that money comes from Special Interests, Business lobbyists, union lobbyists, and even foreign governments even though that is supposed to be illegal, but sine the Citizen's United ruling it is hard to prove someone has taken money from a foreigner, let alone a foreign government.

For years and years I was called irrational when I said this country was headed for a civil war, and that those that wanted that civil war would use that turmoil to end our republican form of government and replace it with an authoritarian government headed by a "strongman". Now you here many calling for succession and for dismantling our government all the while claiming, ironically, to support the U.S. Constitution and frantically waving the Stars & Stripes.

I see people who have blatantly broken our laws who are not even citizens yet they demand rights as if they were, all the while flying a foreign flag such as the Mexican flag. Nothin angers me more than people waving a foreign flag in our country and yet demanding free health care, free housing, free schooling including free college! What is worse is that many they claim that Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, and Wyoming ALL STILL BELONG to Mexico and they are going to take it back by any means possible. Mexico also makes this claim. So, that make any and all people who help these people in their aims to split off a huge chunk of America TRAITORS. Oh, and all who tolerate those that wave a foreign flag and demand the same rights as Americans need to be deported ASAP! One more thing, NO MORE SO-CALLED ANCHOR BABIES!!! Come on people, this law should have been changed a long time ago.

I am liberal about some subjects, conservative about others, and moderate about even more. But, there was NO NEED for the Federal Government to become involved and I just wish Obama would have kept out of it. Even though his admin. says these are only federal "guidelines" when he threatens to cut funding to school districts who don't comply, money that funds school lunches for the poor, they are anything but guidelines. He made a problem out of something that IMHO wasn't even a problem until he made it one
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Previous

Return to Off Topic