Wow - Is this why The FBI Re-opened the Email Investigation?

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Wow - Is this why The FBI Re-opened the Email Investigation?

Postby savvyman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Julian Assange is saying the next release from Wikileaks will provide all the evidence to prosecute Hillary Clinton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqPxUbOwAw4
savvyman
Legacy

Re: Wow - Is this why The FBI Re-opened the Email Investigat

Postby burrrton » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:59 am

At this point, I have trouble believing *anything* will lead to prosecution- for what we *know* she did already, you or I would assuredly be in jail.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:32 am

burrrton wrote:At this point, I have trouble believing *anything* will lead to prosecution- for what we *know* she did already, you or I would assuredly be in jail.

Yes - I was thinking quite the same too - Check out this latest commentary by the former Assistant Director of the FBI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdnxnD5vbow

>>>>>>During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis, former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom heaped praise on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump before slamming the Clintons. Kallstrom, known for leading the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late '90s, said on Sunday that Bill and Hillary Clinton are part of a “crime family” and argued top officials hindered the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of State. He also accused Hillary Clinton of being a “pathological liar.”

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family. It’s like organized crime, basically. The Clinton Foundation is a cesspool." Kallstrom added that “It’s just outrageous how Hillary Clinton sold her office for money. And she’s a pathological liar, and she’s always been a liar. And God forbid if we put someone like that in the White House."

Going off on a tear, Kallstrom also blasted Attorney General Loretta Lynch, claiming that she impeded the investigation into Clinton’s private server.

“The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation,” he said. “That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empanelled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empanelled, I’m sure, is Loretta Lynch would not go along with that.”

The ex-FBI official, who praised Donald Trump as a “good human being” and “patriot,” also went after his former employer. “This investigation was never a real investigation,” he said.

“They never had grand jury empaneled. And the reason … was that Loretta Lynch would not go along with that. So this investigation was without the ability to serve subpoenas, serve search warrants, and obtain the evidence that they ended up begging for. It was just ludicrous what went on,” he added.

Kallstrom said that the FBI “left so much stuff on the table,” but he defended the agents on the case. “This is not the FBI agents who’s to blame for this fiasco going on. This is the leadership. This is Jim Comey … The agents are furious with what’s going on. I know that for a fact,” he said.<<<<<<<<<
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Steady_Hawk » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:10 pm

And he let her off again. 650,000 emails. Wikileaks providing proof to lead to an indictment, and Comey let her off again.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Steady_Hawk wrote:And he let her off again. 650,000 emails. Wikileaks providing proof to lead to an indictment, and Comey let her off again.

Up to the American people to pass judgement on this most corrupt politician of all time this Tuesday.

Right now Hillary is a 4-1 odds favorite in Europe Betting Halls.

Financial Markets are forecasting a Clinton victory at this moment - Mexican Peso is up 2 1/2% and futures on the S&P are up almost 2%.

I have Hope that Julian Assange and Wikileaks have one more "Surprise" in the Vault to release on Monday.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:04 pm

savvyman wrote:I have Hope that Julian Assange and Wikileaks have one more "Surprise" in the Vault to release on Monday.

And Guess What was released 20 minutes ago? The Democratic National Committee Emails Part 2

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795440430259335168
savvyman
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Here is an email where the DNC is creating a false ad for Criagslist for Trump Towers.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23851

More Corruption - Here is the DNC providing CNN more "Gotcha" questions for Donald Trump

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/24814
savvyman
Legacy

Return to Off Topic