Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

The Republic is alive and well my friend. We are living through the biggest corruption conspiracy in US history and one way or another, it's coming out. Thank God for patriots! The next week will be incredible.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby savvyman » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Steady_Hawk wrote:The Republic is alive and well my friend. We are living through the biggest corruption conspiracy in US history and one way or another, it's coming out. Thank God for patriots! The next week will be incredible.



Amen Brother.

God Bless and keep safe Juliane Assange, Wikileaks and some brave Agents and other members of the FBI.

What our friend Riverdog will find out shortly is that there is a big difference between corrupt polls ran by the corrupt ruling class and actual voter turnout on November 8th.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794290368514818048
User avatar
savvyman
Legacy
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Savvy, this interview with Bev Harris about fractional voting was awesome. It's a bit long, but worth it as it shows how the Establishment has been selecting their candidates for elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

People are WAKING UP! THANK GOD!
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:44 am

Savvy, check this bad boy out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby savvyman » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:33 am

Steady_Hawk wrote:Savvy, check this bad boy out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlc2IKFZKCk


Thanks Steady_Hawk - Let's hope this comes true. Must be weird to be on the other side and be rooting against law enforcement to NOT do their jobs and arrest and bring charges against these criminals - and out right traitors (which is what a politician is is when they sell votes for cash.....).


http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL


>>>>>>>The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check, according to an email from a foundation official to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. The email, among thousands hacked from Podesta's account, was published last month by WikiLeaks.

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.<<<<<<<<<
User avatar
savvyman
Legacy
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:20 am

Next stop, Hillary's ASS in prison.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:23 am

Kudos on the astute prediction Savvy.
That said 4 years is a long time for a bipolar groper to hold it together.
Im fearful for our nation, disgusted either of these two turds were anywhere near the white house.
But Trumps got the ball now. lets see what he does.
Hawktawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby RiverDog » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Steady_Hawk wrote:Next stop, Hillary's ASS in prison.


Nope.

First of all, the FBI has already said that there wasn't any evidence of any criminal wrongdoing. Secondly, we already have what potentially could be the most divisive 4 years since the 2000 election, and no way do I want us to go through that again. However, I do agree with removing her security clearance. Even as only a former SOS and former Dem nominee, we can't trust her with sensitive information. I would also agree with doing something about the Clinton Foundation, like removing their tax exempt status.
User avatar
RiverDog
Legacy
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Kennewick, WA, 99338

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:50 pm

River,

Sorry, but you are wrong, again.

She will be thrown in prison, just watch what's going to unfold. Get some popcorn while you're at it, it's going to get ugly.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby burrrton » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Nope.

First of all, the FBI has already said that there wasn't any evidence of any criminal wrongdoing.


First, I agree with the "nope" part... probably. I doubt anybody is going to take on something this red hot.

However, the conclusion that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing requires a suspension of disbelief that borders on absurd. I think a person can rationalize it away (you have to assume conducting official business on her own server wasn't due to her direct input, etc), which Comey did to avoid becoming *the* story of the century so far, but if intentionally routing Top Secret (and higher) information through an unsecured channel doesn't constitute "gross negligence with classified info", literally nothing does.

I held a clearance for well over a decade, and have worked in an enterprise-grade IT environment for years longer than that- I can tell you with absolute certainty: if I'd have done what Hillary did, I'd be in jail.
Last edited by burrrton on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
burrrton
Legacy
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 am

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby burrrton » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Steady_Hawk wrote:River,

Sorry, but you are wrong, again.

She will be thrown in prison, just watch what's going to unfold. Get some popcorn while you're at it, it's going to get ugly.


I'm done thinking my opinions have any predictive power in politics anymore, and you can dismiss my input accordingly, but I wouldn't count on this.
User avatar
burrrton
Legacy
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 am

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Burrrton, I'm not counting on it, just going to enjoy the s*** out of it.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 pm

River, I'm not a Constitutional scholar(wish I were), but some talking heads said Obama is simply going to pardon Hillary before she's indicted. I found this blurb while doing some research.

A pardon has to specify a sentence as well as the defendant, and that can’t be known before conviction. Granting a pardon to someone for anything he might be convicted of, in advance of such conviction, is in conflict with the constitutional prohibition against granting titles of nobility, and exempting someone from prosecution for anything at all is making that person a noble, even if it comes only with a title of “he who is above the law”.

It sounds like Rudy Giuliani may become Trump's AG, and that's a pitbull of a prosecutor. If I were a betting man, any investigation dealing with Hillary will be slllloooowwwwweeeedddd doooowwwwnnnn until Obama is officially out of office. The FBI has been working on the Clinton Foundation for over a year now and that's most likely coming to an end. I'm not so sure Obama can simply save Hillary at this point, let alone, himself if the above statement holds any water.

If Obama doesn't successfully pardon Hillary, she's toast.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby RiverDog » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:29 am

burrrton wrote:First, I agree with the "nope" part... probably. I doubt anybody is going to take on something this red hot.

However, the conclusion that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing requires a suspension of disbelief that borders on absurd. I think a person can rationalize it away (you have to assume conducting official business on her own server wasn't due to her direct input, etc), which Comey did to avoid becoming *the* story of the century so far, but if intentionally routing Top Secret (and higher) information through an unsecured channel doesn't constitute "gross negligence with classified info", literally nothing does.

I held a clearance for well over a decade, and have worked in an enterprise-grade IT environment for years longer than that- I can tell you with absolute certainty: if I'd have done what Hillary did, I'd be in jail.


I didn't conclude anything. What I stated was a fact: The FBI has said that they found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by HRC.

Trump would be wise to discourage any efforts to prosecute HRC.
User avatar
RiverDog
Legacy
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Kennewick, WA, 99338

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby burrrton » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 am

The FBI has said that they found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by HRC.


Yes, but they did so right after describing evidence of criminal wrongdoing by all the people around here (who now have immunity and/or are pleading the 5th). Also, I was referring to the FBI's conclusion, not necessarily yours.

Again, we agree there will be no indictment, and there probably shouldn't be because she wisely kept evidence of her involvement circumstantial, but as with someone like Lois Lerner who plead the 5th, I don't have to give her the same latitude on her guilt a court or the FBI is required to- we all know the SMTP server was set up on her direction, and we all know she knew classified information would be going through it daily. To expect any informed person to believe otherwise is preposterous.

Think about it- do you think I'd get away with it if I'd routed, say, the location and amounts of nuclear fuel through my home computer (well, without being surrounded by lackeys that set it up for me, then were granted immunity and allowed to remain silent to avoid prosecution)?
User avatar
burrrton
Legacy
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:20 am

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:25 am

RD,

You're honestly not buying what Comey is selling are you???

100 FBI agents turned in their resignations because they knew she was guilty as hell. You think justice isn't going to be dealt when half this country is chanting "Hillary for Prison". Sorry RD, the second Obama loses his ability to pardon, Hillary will have a special prosecutor assigned and justice will be swift.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:34 pm

I don't think Trump is going to do a damn thing about Hillary. Nor should he. Hes got enough to worry about. Not to mention its tin horn 3rd world despots that jail their opponents.
Trump himself faces a lawsuit over Trump U and lost a motion excluding campaign trail statements. Then there are all these women hes going to sue, right? His 100 day list is enormous.

It is reported most senior intelligence officials want nothing to do with him so he is scrambling to field a competent national security team.
Drop it and move on Trump its time to make America great buddy.
Hawktawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:16 am

Steady_Hawk wrote:RD,

You're honestly not buying what Comey is selling are you???

100 FBI agents turned in their resignations because they knew she was guilty as hell. You think justice isn't going to be dealt when half this country is chanting "Hillary for Prison". Sorry RD, the second Obama loses his ability to pardon, Hillary will have a special prosecutor assigned and justice will be swift.


First off, it isn't just Comey, it's the FBI. He's simply reporting on what his agents have told him. Whether or not I believe what they're telling us is irrelevant.

Secondly, I agree that in most other cases, if criminal wrongdoing was suspected that we investigate and if the evidence is strong enough, to go ahead and prosecute. Burrton is exactly right. If one of us were to have been found guilty of what HRC is being accused of, we'd be thrown in jail.

But there are some special circumstances that I hope Trump and the Republicans acknowledge. It is not unlike the situation that existed immediately after Richard Nixon resigned back in 1974. Back then, there was a large number of individuals, a clear majority including myself, that felt Nixon should be put on trial. President Ford essentially forfeited his chance at re-election by pardoning him and there was a huge outrage, but in retrospect, it was the right decision as it helped us put the whole event behind us. This is a similar situation with HRC. We've been successful in eliminating her from the equation and dealt her and her husband's precious legacies a damaging blow, and that's good enough for me. The one, perhaps the only thing that I'm thankful for regarding the results of this election is that I won't have to look at that lying bi!tch's face anymore. I do not need to see HRC behind bars for me to gain some additional sense of satisfaction. There would be nothing for the country as a whole to gain by prosecuting her. All it would do would be to pour salt in the wound that the country is currently suffering from and make it more difficult for us to put this awful campaign behind us and make it through the next 4 years.
User avatar
RiverDog
Legacy
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:52 am
Location: Kennewick, WA, 99338

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby savvyman » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Congrats Steady_Hawk - Hopefully the Trump administration will be an administration that governs for the vast majority of the American people interests. We will know soon enough.
User avatar
savvyman
Legacy
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby Steady_Hawk » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:12 am

It's been surreal my friend. These huge protests are paid for by Soros offering 35 bucks an hour. Not too bad, lol! I'm going to be counting the days and crossing my fingers that Hillary doesn't get a pardon, but I think Obama has to do it as a "real" investigation into those 650,000 emails will include himself. Wikileaks already revealed that he himself was using an unsecure server as well. Unreal.

Anyway, the next truly ugly chapter will be Pizzagate. If this gets blown open it will rock our country to its foundation.

On a lighter note, here's an epic rant just for you Savvy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr9_lY-RrU
Steady_Hawk
Legacy
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Savvyman, get ready to celebrate.

Postby savvyman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Steady_Hawk wrote:It's been surreal my friend. These huge protests are paid for by Soros offering 35 bucks an hour. Not too bad, lol! I'm going to be counting the days and crossing my fingers that Hillary doesn't get a pardon, but I think Obama has to do it as a "real" investigation into those 650,000 emails will include himself. Wikileaks already revealed that he himself was using an unsecure server as well. Unreal.

Anyway, the next truly ugly chapter will be Pizzagate. If this gets blown open it will rock our country to its foundation.

On a lighter note, here's an epic rant just for you Savvy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr9_lY-RrU



Thanks Steady_Hawk for that.

The Facts are that there are 100 times the reported attacks on Trump supporters by Hillary supporters than vice versa. Most every Hillary supporters have a very challenging time with dealing with facts. The intolerance shown to the other side from before the election to after the election has been nearly all Hillary Supporters on Trumps supporters.

The vast majority of Trump supporters are not racist. However I do wonder if the vast majority of Hillary supporters are idiots.....
User avatar
savvyman
Legacy
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:17 pm


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest