COMMUNITY COLLEGES Vs. VOCATIONAL COLLEGES

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

COMMUNITY COLLEGES Vs. VOCATIONAL COLLEGES

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:02 am

What?, Why? To Trump it seems to be an either/or deal , there should be vocational colleges OR community colleges.

Trump is such a STUPID IDIOT he seems to believe that there is something nefarious in the word "community" and that these colleges are a RECENT phenomenon and have something to do with President Obama because early in his career he was a "community" advisor.

How can ANTONE continue to support someone as POTUS who is so CLUELESS as to not UNDERSTAND that community colleges have been supplanting vocational or technical colleges???

I myself have attended BOTH. It ALL depends on WHAT COURSE a student NEEDS to take. The REAL TROUBLING part is that we KNOW that Trump will NOT believe ANYONE who tries to tell him how full of feces he is on this subject.

This is WHY those who CONTINUE to support this MORON DESERVE to be DISRESPECTED with ALL DUE PREJUDICE!!!

Noew, that is ALL I will say or I will get myself in trouble again. But, please people (some of you) WAKE UP!
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Re: COMMUNITY COLLEGES Vs. VOCATIONAL COLLEGES

Postby Aseahawkfan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:16 am

And he's back. I imagine you as some guy sitting around his home that forgot to take his medications for some kind of mental disorder and drinks or drugs heavily, then hops on the computer and starts typing. I lived next door to exactly this type of person. He acted just like you: erratic ranting and nonsensical behavior. Worst 6 months of my life until the police came and took him away for a while. I actually feared for my life during that time as I heard him ranting and screaming through the walls and randomly doing work around the place the landlord never asked him to do including starting a bonfire and building a sundial to worship the sun god on the roof of a neighboring house. I'm glad I don't have to live next door to anyone like this any longer.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Return to Off Topic