HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Today is our intelligent and beautiful First Lady Melania Trump is 48 years young!!! A heartfelt happy birthday Mrs. Trump you are the BEST thing about your husband's administration. Keep smiling and keep your chin up your critics are no nothing fools. I expect our current FLOTUS will be remembered as one of our nation's favorites.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Tue May 08, 2018 11:57 am

I posted this thread after I had read that Melania's husband had said that he had been too busy to get her a birthday present other than selecting a card.

Well, here we go again, our FLOTUS has AGAIN been failed by her unrealistically small staff. AGAIN her staff has put our first lady in bad light and made her appear as if she has "plagiarized" wording and graphics from a similar Obama Admin. era pamphlet. Melania did NOT "steal" anything. Not this time or her speech at the RNC Convention that was at the time compared to one that the previous FLOTUS had once given.

First of all, Mrs. Obama did NOT even write the before mentioned speech, professional speech writer wrote the remarks FOR Mrs. Obama. That is probably why she did NOT criticize Mrs. Trump at the time.

Melania, unlike her husband is very learned and very well read and cultured. Our FLOTUS, unlike her husband, ADMIRES Michelle Obama and has researched and in some cases has patterned her self after her. It is this research that has now let her down, mostly because she has been provided scant resources for a historically small staff for a modern First Lady.

Twice now her staff has lazily simply just COPIED Obama or Obama era text and now graphics rather than let everyone know that Melania had found out about the previous effort and decided that rather than reinvent the wheel put new energy into an older but worthy project by the previous Admin.

But, that didn't happen. Chief of Staff General John Kelly Ret. basically controls her staff too and you can bet they would NOT want the Obama Admin. to receive ANY credit so I am sure her just directed them to present it as if the whole idea was Melania's and then LIE and DENY and hang her out to DRY.

Why would Kelly do such a thing to our PLOTUS??? General John Kelly Ret. is a misogynist and this way he gets to smack down two women in one stroke.

Kelly is about to get the boot however, more than once he has insinuated that it is HE rather than the Donald that is the one who is making all the important decisions. I had heard him myself make a claim and then correct himself changing his spoken "I" to "we" as to whom authorized a particular action or policy initiative when in actuality Kelly should have just said that it was the "President", Kelly was wrong the instant he put himself in the same breath. He needs to go before he starts thinking the nation is "calling" out to him to perpetrate a military/political coup and try to usurp power to himself.

Any way, IF Donald J. Trump the MAN respected his wife, our FLOTUS, he would NOT let his wife by treated this way! She ACTUALLY cares for children and she also cares about CYBER-BULLYING and KNOWS her husband is one of the worst offenders and she wishes she could stop him but he doesn't listen to anybody.

I understand that Kelly tried to dissuade Melania from using cyber bullying as something she wanted to fight against he told her " Oh Mam, if you would ONLY pick some OTHER topic". Would Kelly resort to sabotaging her effort if he could? Sure! Why Not? I am sure her husband would be all for it, he is all about him getting HIS WAY and nobody getting their way, EVER!
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Return to Off Topic