"What Donald Trump Said is True, This is an Invasion!"

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

"What Donald Trump Said is True, This is an Invasion!"

Postby idhawkman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:56 am

I guess the Tijuana residents are no longer in favor of letting the caravans come to their city.

You can see in the link below the residents of Tijuana now "trumpeting" what Trump stated about the caravans. Just another one of his "lies" as reported by the media that turns out to be "TRUE".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/19/mexico-protests-grow-in-tijuana-against-migrant-caravan

I'm waiting for the new video to be put online to share it. It actually has a Tijuana resident saying the exact words that are in my title of this thread. Now some news outlets are calling Mexicans in TIjuana "racists". This is not going to end well no matter how you slice it.

When I traveled abroad with the military they told us NOT to give any money to the begging children in the streets of the country we were in. They said it would just encourage more kids to see it and then have them all converge on you asking for money. "So if you are not prepared to give money to every kid on the street, don't start the precedent and don't obligate the rest of your unit to that standard either." That's what we were told. Same holds true for these caravans. Who didn't see this coming. Allowing anyone to violate the laws and benefit from coming here just enouraged thousands (soon to be hundreds of thousands and then millions) more to risk their life, limb and family to come here. To me, that is more heartless than rejecting the few at the start of the migration discouraging the rest from trying it.
idhawkman
Legacy

Return to Off Topic