Good info on measures to protect from COVID19

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Good info on measures to protect from COVID19

Postby Aseahawkfan » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:17 pm

As much as you can with science to back it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM2A2xNLWR4

You won't need to go this far if not working in hospitals, but the info on Vitamin C and Vitamin D are solid and backed up by science. Good to keep your vitamin C and vitamin D levels at at least normal, healthy levels.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Re: Good info on measures to protect from COVID19

Postby Aseahawkfan » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:47 pm

I meant to post this in off-topic. Can you move it please mods?
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby yoder » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:11 pm

No prob bud!
yoder
Site Admin

Postby yoder » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:37 pm

P.S. Sending my best out to all of you! As you know I don't really post much, but check in a few times a day. Anyway, I know these are weird times for all in all different ways.

Also, thanks to everyone still posting here! It has become a bit of a ghost town. Yet I love well thought out posts and the banter is still there but in a very self moderating way (it got a bit crazy here back in the day if you remember). I had one guy even threatening lawsuits. But damn, you make it much easier on me.

It going to be the strangest football year in history, I mean the first virtual draft? Some of us will be telling our great grandchildren about it...and damn, we're here to witness it. That's just the beginning of...well who know what's going to happen. Strange times indeed.

Take care and thanks again,

Yoder
yoder
Site Admin

Postby RiverDog » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:48 am

yoder wrote:P.S. Sending my best out to all of you! As you know I don't really post much, but check in a few times a day. Anyway, I know these are weird times for all in all different ways.

Also, thanks to everyone still posting here! It has become a bit of a ghost town. Yet I love well thought out posts and the banter is still there but in a very self moderating way (it got a bit crazy here back in the day if you remember). I had one guy even threatening lawsuits. But damn, you make it much easier on me.

It going to be the strangest football year in history, I mean the first virtual draft? Some of us will be telling our great grandchildren about it...and damn, we're here to witness it. That's just the beginning of...well who know what's going to happen. Strange times indeed.

Take care and thanks again,

Yoder

Threatening a lawsuit? That's insane.

It is a ghost town, and although I would like for us to have a little more company, the fact that this isn't real heavily trafficked appeals to me. I participate in other forums, but there's so many people adding their 2 cents worth that I get the feeling that no one's reading my musings. In here, although I may not always like the responses I get, I almost always get one.

I'm afraid this is going to be like the strike year a few years back. I'm disappointed as I've been using Seahawk football for a couple of non football related motivations. My wife has MS, doesn't like to travel, and hates large crowds, but doesn't mind if I do, so for the past several years, I've been meeting up with several friends for a road game as a means of seeing the country. Last year, we did the Pittsburgh game. Also, I've been using tickets to a Seahawks home game as a Christmas present to my daughter and son-in-law. It's unlikely that I'll be able to do either of those two activities as I'm afraid they're not going to allow gatherings of 250+ in enough states that it will relegate the game to TV only if at all.

Anyhow, thanks for keeping this site up and running. And let me know if you run into any financial difficulty. Being retired, this crisis hasn't hurt my income at all, so send me a PM if you ever get into the situation that you need some help keeping the lights on.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby yoder » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:45 am

Thanks RD, you (and many others) have always supported this place and hope you know how much I appreciate it. And yes, football on TV isn't even close to actually being there. The smell of a stadium, the energy, etc. Sorry you're missing out right now. Love the clever, "we'll we can go tour Pittsburgh this week honey, OH WOW, there just happens to be a Hawks game that week as well". :lol:

My wife does the same, "I want to check out these antique stores, but there's a brewery near by!" Hey, if it's a win for both, it's a win!

Sorry Asea, didn't mean to hijack your thread, which I totally did.
yoder
Site Admin

Postby Aseahawkfan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:08 pm

No worries. People can watch the video. Nothing much to discuss in regards to the information. The guy is a trustworthy doctor focused on the science, not much he says to dispute or discuss. So someone discussing something else don't much matter.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:35 am

This ghost is back out for a day :D . Love this forum. Stay safe peeps!
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:08 am

Hawktawk wrote:This ghost is back out for a day :D . Love this forum. Stay safe peeps!

Hey, Bro! We miss you! I hope that our disagreements hasn't led to your reluctance to share your opinions with us.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Off Topic