ot/ the 2014 swimsuit issue

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

ot/ the 2014 swimsuit issue

Postby rottweiler » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Any of youse here had a peek at it?

Mine still ain't come in the mail yet. Suspicious stuff, and it kinda POs me. I think the mailman stole it.

Assuming the mailman did steal mine, is this year's issue even worth getting upset over?

Sniff it.
rottweiler
Legacy

Re: ot/ the 2014 swimsuit issue

Postby burrrton » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:20 pm

Rott, the cover alone is worth a subscription...
burrrton
Legacy

Re: ot/ the 2014 swimsuit issue

Postby rottweiler » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:27 pm

burrrton wrote:Rott, the cover alone is worth a subscription...

Okay, it finally came in the mail, yeah.

And you know, burrrton, though I'm a bit jaded by hot honeys on demand on google anymore, I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, SI could've helped us all out by being just a bit more sleazy in this 50th anniversary issue, man.

I love the 60-year-old Christie Brinkley's smokin' hot set of pins just as much as any other man with a sexual pulse, but damn, it sure wouldn't been nice if SI woulda ran at least one pictorial of a blazin' hot honey in stretch pants and platform double-pumps liftin' up those sweet legs on the kitchen counter and slowly peelin' off that sticky, crusty thong and spreadin' the prize box right there so we men (and women) could truly appreciate the fullness of her beauty beneath the cotton, the lycra or the spandex.

In a nutshell, Sports Illustrated, you are hurting us men. It is time for you to admit that the times have changed. We want to see hot models rollin' around on the floor and screamin' high-pitched dirty, filthy, TRASHY words, and then putting their high-dollar bikinis back on after they've used them to clean up whatever "fluids" are lieing on their stomachs and such with those high-dollar bikinis you're promoting.

C'mon, Sports Illustrated, adapt, or go the way of the 19th Century mom-and-pops-mercantile store.
rottweiler
Legacy

Return to Off Topic