Is everything what you see with the government?

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Is everything what you see with the government?

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Created just for people to talk about Rolling Stone articles, false flags, and other things mainstream media are not talking about.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Re: Is everything what you see with the government?

Postby 4XPIPS » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:17 pm

well government is such a funny term.... since you bring it up. Our government, world government... one world order. I think just my opinion the world is purely controlled by big world power elites. Ties to banks, ties to currency modification oversights.. and high military control. So much to talk about about, but we are headed to a massive separation of the 1 Percenters and the rest of the world
4XPIPS
Legacy

Re: Is everything what you see with the government?

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 am

4XPIPS wrote:well government is such a funny term.... since you bring it up. Our government, world government... one world order. I think just my opinion the world is purely controlled by big world power elites. Ties to banks, ties to currency modification oversights.. and high military control. So much to talk about about, but we are headed to a massive separation of the 1 Percenters and the rest of the world

I agree. I just am not sure how they plan to do it. Maybe some phony nuke attack somewhere involving NK to start WWIII?
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Return to Off Topic