Mark Few

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Mark Few

Postby Hawktawk » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Screwed up big time . But I’ll give him credit . It looked like he was going to lawyer up but then he saw the dash cam footage which was scary AF. It looks bad but I’ve seen far worse conduct towards law enforcement by celebrity coaches. I don’t think people realize the pressure and stress the man is under but it’s no excuse and I don’t think it’s the first time based on his actions seeming to be pretty savvy about what to do and not do for a cop along side the road on a dui stop . The Spokane news got the lapel and dash cam footage and it’s pretty embarrassing for coach few and raised some questions about favorable treatment . It’s awkward and the team is a runaway #1 preseason . Few is suspended first 3 including regular season opener. It’s one black eye for a program without many . Hopefully coach learns from it .
Hawktawk
Legacy

Re: Mark Few

Postby RiverDog » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:21 am

Yep, I saw that, and the CdA police department should be severely punished, both the arresting cops and their Chief of Police. I thought that chit ended 20 years ago, but it appears that favoritism is alive and well, especially in these little po-dunk towns like CdA. No wonder blacks are upset at perceived favoritism.

As far as Few goes, it was a frigging stupid mistake on his part and I'm highly disappointed. I really liked the guy, sticking with a local relatively small town program when he had opportunities to go to much larger and prestigious colleges. Instead of paying $50 or so for an Uber, he's driving himself. You could give somewhat of a break to a 20 something year old player, but not a 58 year old adult. Now he's just another do as I say not as I do hypocrite.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Definitely stupid and the dash cam footage is scary . He’s not buzzed he’s ploughed. Nobody knows the dark side of people but based on what I saw he’s lucky he got caught . It’s not anywhere near the first time he did this IMO
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Hawktawk wrote:Definitely stupid and the dash cam footage is scary . He’s not buzzed he’s ploughed. Nobody knows the dark side of people but based on what I saw he’s lucky he got caught . It’s not anywhere near the first time he did this IMO

Agreed.

And you're right about the behavioral issues that Few displayed. There's happy drunks and there's mean drunks. Few is definitely the latter, and that's not good. Those are the wife beater types.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Off Topic