Making History at the Supreme Court (SCOTUS)

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Making History at the Supreme Court (SCOTUS)

Postby Eaglehawk » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 am

This kid has balls.

http://www.99rise.org/media_center

The non violent revolution has begun, and its the kids that are finally waking up. Good, especially since working America is fast asleep. Maybe our young generation will be able to change things and restore at least some of our democracy.

My only fear is that the gvt sees this and accelerates plans for another false flag(this time radiological). And Americans cower in fear, and gvt promises to protect us, and we lose even more freedoms. Savvy and Monkey, you get my drift.
Last edited by Eaglehawk on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Re: Bursting the Supreme Court Bubble

Postby burrrton » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 am

...accelerates plans for another false flag

What was the last 'false flag', Eag?
burrrton
Legacy

Re: Making History at the Supreme Court (SCOTUS)

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:09 am

Burr,

I have no idea, you tell me.My silly answer to a silly question. When you are ready to seriously tell me what you think, let me know Burr. ;)
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:23 pm

I have no idea

Give Alex Jones a call, then.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:21 pm

burrrton wrote:
I have no idea

Sure - Can you post her number?

savvyman
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 pm

burrrton wrote:
I have no idea

Who is Alex Jones? ;) Never heard of the guy. Thanks for not answering my question bruh. That was nice of you. :roll:
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Any Supreme Court justice that agreed with the ruling that a corporation is the same as a human being should have been impeached and removed. But congress was already bought by the corporations so it didn't happen. Roberts says he sees no problem with either Pelosi or Boener from requesting 1 million or more money from a constituent, and he also says that he doesn't see why that would or could lead to corruption. Really? Is Roberts that naïve or is he just that corrupt? My guess he is that corrupt. I mean, if someone lays down that kind of money they are not going to do it if there is even a remote chance the politician they gave the money would vote against an issue they are for. I mean, lets say Boeing has something before a committee chaired by Patty Murray and they give her millions of dollars in campaign money (all the money she doesn't have to spend on her reelection she is free to put in to her pocket!) to be sure she will make sure that legislation will go Boeings way. How is that not corrupt? But, it happens every day in both political parties.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Seahawks4Ever wrote:Any Supreme Court justice that agreed with the ruling that a corporation is the same as a human being should have been impeached and removed. But congress was already bought by the corporations so it didn't happen. Roberts says he sees no problem with either Pelosi or Boener from requesting 1 million or more money from a constituent, and he also says that he doesn't see why that would or could lead to corruption. Really? Is Roberts that naïve or is he just that corrupt? My guess he is that corrupt. I mean, if someone lays down that kind of money they are not going to do it if there is even a remote chance the politician they gave the money would vote against an issue they are for. I mean, lets say Boeing has something before a committee chaired by Patty Murray and they give her millions of dollars in campaign money (all the money she doesn't have to spend on her reelection she is free to put in to her pocket!) to be sure she will make sure that legislation will go Boeings way. How is that not corrupt? But, it happens every day in both political parties.

Yes I remember reading about this over a year ago and thinking how the entire country of the USA is being turned into a corporation and all citizens rights (such as free speech. privacy, protection from search and seizure, etc...) will be the same outside of their jobs as they are inside (i.e. none).

Now......Since Corporations are now considered "as people" (I am sure that they wanted to be considered as people only when it suits them) - should not the CEO and all the top GM executives be brought up on first degree criminal charges for the recent deaths of GM vehicle owners? Yeah right.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/04/general_motors_defective_ignition_switches_why_carmakers_cause_preventable.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

Cue for Burton to bring in his Tea Party - Fox news talking points memos.....
savvyman
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 am

LOL. Pot-decriminalization and SSM-supporting atheists make up a big part of the Tea Party/Fox News demographic in your caricature?

As for the "corporations are people" stuff, I'm reticent, so relax.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 am

burrrton wrote:

LOL. Pot-decriminalization and SSM-supporting atheists make up a big part of the Tea Party/Fox News demographic in your caricature?

Fair enough - My Bad - I did not realize that you were a pot smoking, married gay man traveling on the highway to hell via the atheist express lane.

I will refrain from making such generalized assumptions in the future.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 am

I did not realize that you were a pot smoking, married gay man traveling on the highway to hell via the atheist express lane.

Pot smoking? No.

Married? Yes.

Gay? No.

Going to h3ll? Not according to my beliefs, and I doubt any God would send me there anyway. I'm a heck of a guy!
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:46 pm

savvyman wrote:
burrrton wrote:

Fair enough - My Bad - I did not realize that you were a pot smoking, married gay man traveling on the highway to hell via the atheist express lane.

I will refrain from making such generalized assumptions in the future.

classic!
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:49 pm

burrrton wrote:
I did not realize that you were a pot smoking, married gay man traveling on the highway to hell via the atheist express lane.

Pot smoking? No.

Married? Yes.

Gay? No.

Going to h3ll? Not according to my beliefs, and I doubt any God would send me there anyway. I'm a heck of a guy!

I think both you and Savvy are great folks and posters.

Going to hell? Now that one keeps me up at nights. (Maybe for just a minute or two, but just saying). :lol: :ugeek:
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Return to Off Topic