Covid 19 .20

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Re: Covid 19 .20

Postby Hawktawk » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:22 am

If Trump had treated the pandemic like he doers now during the campaign he would be president today.
I've applauded him over his recent advocacy of vaccines, started to like him a little then he goes out and praises Putin repeatedly as bullets fly and bombs drop.

But I agree with the sentiment that had every American been vaccinated and boosted and there's plenty of vaccine we would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives lost, untold billions in lost revenue, health care systems overwhelmed. Id have 2 good friends I dont have and some of our mutual friends are still in the anti vax cult. I dont get it.

Now we have truckers we dont have enough of blocking highways then they will blame Biden for inflation and supply shortages cause he dared try to force them to take lifesaving medicine.

Its been proven all over the world during this pandemic that the inhabitants of the planet overwhelmingly care more about themselves and their financial wealth and their freedom than the lives of others. Humanity has flunked the test horribly.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Re: Covid 19 .20

Postby Aseahawkfan » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:19 pm

Not wearing a mask after 2 years will feel so strange.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Previous

Return to Off Topic