What do you think will really take Trump down?

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

How will Trump's political power end?

Trump will die.
33%
Trump will be imprisoned for a crime.
33%
Trump will be indicted, avoid prison time, but it will be enough to stop him from running again due to his unpopularity.
17%
Trump will make a deal to avoid jail time that will stop him from running for office.
No votes
Democrats will take Congress and have enough power to impeach and remove Trump if he should run and win again.
17%
Trump will run again in 2024 and lose finally sealing him as a loser that Republicans will no longer support.
No votes
Trump will run in 2024 and win.
No votes
Another Republican will win the 2024 nomination and finally focus the Republican Party on someone else.
No votes
The power brokers in the Republican Party turn on Trump to oust him from a 2024 run.
No votes
Other (State in comments)
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: What do you think will really take Trump down?

Postby Aseahawkfan » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:49 pm

I personally don't care how Trump gets taken out at this point.

Legal system.

Another Republican candidate in the primaries.

I don't want the risk of him running in another election and then crying about it being stolen if he loses or even worse he wins and four years of a second term where he knows he can't run again acting like a loon.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:42 am

Hawktawk wrote:I agree . Desantus is a far smarter more skilled politician than Trump. Trump is and always has been a childish idiot on camera , a mentally ill fool. I’m embarrassed for those who supported and support him . Like I told my buddy when he came on the scene “ politician has its own job description “

Desantus may well be elected and I can live with it compared to Trump . Because as you said he’s pragmatic . Move right to get nominated and to the center to get elected . And regardless it’s a huge improvement . I won’t vote for him or Biden who will infuriate me if he runs again . Too old . Semi senile .

I'm pretty much in the same boat. If Trump gets the nomination, it's a slam dunk that I'll be voting for Biden. Trump is the single most responsible person for the social divide that exists in this country, which IMO is much more of a concern than any economic or foreign problem that we face. If DeSantis gets the nomination and Biden is his opponent, I'll have to take a close look. If he changes his colors like I think he will, I can see myself voting for him.

Aseahawkfan wrote:I personally don't care how Trump gets taken out at this point.

My preference for Trump getting taken down is for him to lose decisively in the primaries, a complete rejection. That would be an indication that the country is getting over this disease that he's inflicted upon us.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby curmudgeon » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:35 am

I really don’t understand why there is a debate. Joe Biden is the greatest President in US history. Nobody beats him! Biden/Fetterman 2024! Democracy!……
curmudgeon
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:43 am

curmudgeon wrote:I really don’t understand why there is a debate. Joe Biden is the greatest President in US history. Nobody beats him! Biden/Fetterman 2024! Democracy!……

Compared to Trump Biden is a knight in shining armor. I always tell my Trumpanzees friends if you dont like Democrat's running everything thank Trump. Its his fault. Worst excuse for an American ever, forget president.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Previous

Return to Off Topic