Michio Kaku - Theoretical Physics

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Michio Kaku - Theoretical Physics

Postby ShackMod » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:41 pm

I had the amazing opportunity to attend a Q/A book signing from Michio Kaku at the University Bookstore in Seattle (University District Location) about his new book, "The Future Of The Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind." I had an opportunity meet Mr. Kaku before the signing as a close friend of mine is the event liaison for all incoming authors that give presentations and book signings at the bookstore. Below is a link to the bookstore event calendar if anyone is interested in attending future events; especially if you want to get your theoretical physics and neuroscience geek on (as the kids say). Michio Kaku authored other books; some of them include Physics of the Impossible, Physics of the Future, and Hyperspace.

http://www2.bookstore.washington.edu/_events/events_cal.taf?evmonth=03&evyear=2014

I also want to thank Eileen and her staff at the bookstore for putting on a great event!!
Thanks Eileen, you rock!!
ShackMod
Site Admin

Re: Michio Kaku - Theoretical Physics

Postby burrrton » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Is Eileen a member here??

Interesting stuff- I'll have to take a look at his books...
burrrton
Legacy

Postby makena » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:53 pm

She is not a member here. Not yet at least. :)

She works at the Bookstore and just gave me the amazing opportunity to meet Mr. Kaku.
makena
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 am

I love Mr. Kaku!

Man his stuff is really interesting. Thanks for sharing Makena, gotta check out the book.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Return to Off Topic