Just Sayin' Hi

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Just Sayin' Hi

Postby yoder » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:56 am

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say thank you for being here, this place wouldn't be what it is without you. How many times have I said that? Obviously I don't chime in much since somebody has already thought about what I want to say...love that.

I know we're small, but if I want news and opinions...you are on it as fast as any other forum.

Thank you to everyone here for your help/support/donations/everything. Especially with the self moderating. Remember when I used to try to settle fights...with polls at times! Perhaps not the best idea, but I wanted this to be about the Hawks community and self governing in a way.

We're on a new server where I can host multiple sites, so please, no donations are needed right now.

Anyway, I'm excited for the new season. I'm sure there will be plenty of conversations and hopefully some heat, which is inevitable.

Just wanted to send some Yoder love. Mak says "Hi" too, but he's a punk. But I love him too, he's been busy.

Finally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtPntYv43wQ

Oh hell yea!

Thanks again to everyone here!
yoder
Site Admin

Re: Just Sayin' Hi

Postby RiverDog » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:46 am

yoder wrote:Hey folks,

Just wanted to say thank you for being here, this place wouldn't be what it is without you. How many times have I said that? Obviously I don't chime in much since somebody has already thought about what I want to say...love that.

I know we're small, but if I want news and opinions...you are on it as fast as any other forum.

Thank you to everyone here for your help/support/donations/everything. Especially with the self moderating. Remember when I used to try to settle fights...with polls at times! Perhaps not the best idea, but I wanted this to be about the Hawks community and self governing in a way.

We're on a new server where I can host multiple sites, so please, no donations are needed right now.

Anyway, I'm excited for the new season. I'm sure there will be plenty of conversations and hopefully some heat, which is inevitable.

Just wanted to send some Yoder love. Mak says "Hi" too, but he's a punk. But I love him too, he's been busy.

Finally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtPntYv43wQ

Oh hell yea!

Thanks again to everyone here!

Hey, Yoder! Thanks for poking your head in here!

A lot of posters have come and gone over the years, and yes, I remember when you had to run a poll on misbehaving posters. We're a small group and we get on each other's nerves from time to time, but you're right, we are self-regulating, mature adults that don't need babysitting.

I'm looking forward to this football season for more reasons than one. Fall is my favorite time of year, and more so this fall than in years past. This weekend, I'm going to be attending my 50th high school reunion. Yeah, a half century. Hard to believe. Then later in the month, I'm heading to Philly to watch an Eagles game on a Sunday then head up to East Rutherford to watch the Hawks and Giants on MNF. Weather wise, it's the nicest of the 4 seasons here in eastern Washington, comfortable to be outside.

Let us know if you need to pass the hat to help cover expenses. I, for one, would be more than happy to contribute.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:00 pm

Nice to hear from, Yoder. Does all this work for free so we can talk Seahawks and whatever comes to Riverdog's mind in his retired years.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby yoder » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:43 pm

Aseahawkfan wrote:Nice to hear from, Yoder. Does all this work for free so we can talk Seahawks and whatever comes to Riverdog's mind in his retired years.

Of course it does!
yoder
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic