vladimir putin and steven seagal are friends

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

vladimir putin and steven seagal are friends

Postby rottweiler » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Kinda like Frog and Toad, I s'pose. Dig it:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/putin-wants-russians-to-get-in-shape-163450055.html

This should help put to rest all the talk about Putin as the second coming of Hitler — the operative word there being should.

Get physically fit, America:

The Cold War is back on. And Jean Claude Van Damme can't help us, because he's locked up in a Siberian gulag with Lawrence Taylor.
rottweiler
Legacy

Re: vladimir putin and steven seagal are friends

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:40 pm

I have actually posts from people who say that what we need here in America is a leader like Putin. That kind of talk makes me want to throw up. Such people have no idea exactly what freedom is and how precious it is. People who talk like that take for granted the freedom that we do have here in America. BUT, we do need to be vigilant or we will lose that freedom. There are forces on both the political left and the right who are actively working to take ALL of our freedom away as we speak.

When less than half of the citizens who are eligible to vote actually vote in our elections we have become complacent as a nation. It means that a candidate only has to win slightly over a quarter of the electorate to be elected. That means slightly over 1/4 of people who qualify to vote are making the decisions for the other 3/4 of the people here in the United States. What do those who don't vote always say? " There is no reason to vote because nothing ever changes". What a load of B.S.!

It is that kind of stinkin' thinkin' that will lose us our nation as we know it.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Seahawks4Ever wrote:I have actually posts from people who say that what we need here in America is a leader like Putin. That kind of talk makes me want to throw up.

We do need a leader like Vladimir Putin.

Problem is, if we actually had a no-frills, what-you-see-is-what-you-get guy like him on the rise in this (once-)great country, he'd probably have been thrown in prison long ago for having said something particularly unpink and thus, politically incorrect — and very possibly esteemed as a hate crime of mere thought.

Some of this country's greatest leaders—Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Truman, Kennedy, Reagan, to name a few—didn't care how unpopular their views may have been, at a first glance: they just acted on behalf of their convictions. And they didn't so much as flinch at the thought of what the rest of the world outside of America may have thought about those convictions.

That is what leaders do, man.

Seahawks4Ever wrote:Such people have no idea exactly what freedom is and how precious it is. People who talk like that take for granted the freedom that we do have here in America. BUT, we do need to be vigilant or we will lose that freedom. There are forces on both the political left and the right who are actively working to take ALL of our freedom away as we speak.

Exactly. It's called political correctness. Trying to be sacrosanct in the eyes of the entirety of a world in which many of our so-called allies are merely wolves in sheeps' clothing.

There are some folks with whom one just can't make nice. And Vladimir Putin knows that, and acts accordingly.

That's the kind of leader America needs, too.

Seahawks4Ever wrote:When less than half of the citizens who are eligible to vote actually vote in our elections we have become complacent as a nation. It means that a candidate only has to win slightly over a quarter of the electorate to be elected. That means slightly over 1/4 of people who qualify to vote are making the decisions for the other 3/4 of the people here in the United States. What do those who don't vote always say? " There is no reason to vote because nothing ever changes". What a load of B.S.!

It is that kind of stinkin' thinkin' that will lose us our nation as we know it.

Which is exactly why so many of us want to see a return to the Old World Order.

The Cold War was a farce designed to promote the military-industrial complexes of both the USSR and the USA.

Russia has in truth been our best friend in the past century.

The world was a far more stable place when there were two superpowers posing as enemies, the leaders of each holding those nations under their respective geopolitical spheres of military, political and socioeconomic influences in unabashed check.

Say goodbye to the bin Ladens and the potential second-comings of Adolf Hitlers of the world, if Putin is able to galvanize and resurrect the Cold War.

It's my prayer that he will. And I am completely unapologetic about praying for that.

God bless Vladimir Putin.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Putin is no saint. And he has been accused of what the US has been accused of false flags.
So I don't trust the guy but in terms of leadership, he is a stronger leader than Obama. He saw behind the farce of the Syrian invasion false flag while Obama, the military industrial complex, and your hawkish Senators Graham and McCain were trying their best to go to war for Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Return to Off Topic