Health Care

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Health Care

Postby Largent80 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:52 am

Largent80
Legacy

Re: Health Care

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Lots of views but no replies?

OK, I will reply; It was spot on. There is absolutely NO justification to what Graham & Cassidy have proposed. The most cynical part of it all is that the ONLY reason they are doing it is to keep a promise that they NEVER had any intention of keeping. The 2nd. most cynical aspect of this proposed Bill is that it doesn't really have ANYTHING to do with Health Care Perse'. The "crux" of their whole plan is the "theft" of hundreds of billions of dollars from Mediaid that the GOP plans to parley into hundreds of billions of dollars of Tax Cuts primarily for the 1%. You know, Billionaires like Donald J. Trump & the Koch Brothers. How "regular" people could for these creeps is beyond me. I guess they don't who gets hurt as long as it isn't themselves or one of their own, and if "one of their own" can't hang? Then I am willing to bet that they don't care that much for them either. That's how it is with RATS who would sell out their own nation to foreign interests.

I am most astonished when a traitorous rat says in their own defense "But, but, I am a VET!!! Yeah? So effing what? Benedict Arnold won two of our young nations greatest battles yet turned traitor so I don't want to hear some rat trying to justify themselves by denigrating the service of the millions of veterans who NEVER worked against our government to the benefit of another nation.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:40 am

Lewis was spot on. As is Colbert, Maher and Oliver.
#trumpstrrfire
Largent80
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:40 pm

And the "last ditch" II fails before a vote.

GOOD.
Largent80
Legacy

Return to Off Topic