The Seahawk RB's

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

The Seahawk RB's

Postby Largent80 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:11 am

Wow, top rusher yesterday?...20 friggin yards.

It's a great time for the bye so maybe they can find a running attack over a 2 week period and maybe Prosise can heal yet again.

This is NOT helping the offense at all.
Largent80
Legacy

Re: The Seahawk RB's

Postby RiverDog » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:17 am

We ran the ball 25 times, gained 62 yards, the longest run was 9 yards...and in that mix is the best scrambling quarterback in the league. It's pathetic.

But the passing game isn't much better. One passing play over 15 yards and none over 25, one touchdown, and our quarterback puts up a QBR of 29.2.

Excuse me while I vomit.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 am

Largent80 wrote:Wow, top rusher yesterday?...20 friggin yards.

It's a great time for the bye so maybe they can find a running attack over a 2 week period and maybe Prosise can heal yet again.

This is NOT helping the offense at all.

They're not permitted to practice during the Bye, so that won't help, but the week following when they are rested they may be able to get some good practices in - even if they can't put on pads and limit contact.
Alex Collins is doing OK behind the Ravens OL. Maybe it's a reflection of the opponents, but maybe some good blocking up front helps, too.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Since we can't seem to figure out our OL issues very well, I wouldn't mind one bit spending a high draft pick on a good RB next year. Can't expect to select another Beast, but our offense needs all the help it can get, and it may take a higher pick to get it.

Carson is a legit talent, but just like the rest of our mash unit, he's hurt. We can also no longer bank on Rawks or even Procise right now given their respective injury histories. They are young, but they get dinged up too easily.

Plenty of holes to fill next April, but a solid talent running the ball for us next year would cover up a lot of short comings that remain with our staff.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:57 pm

NFL is ridiculous. Can't practice during the bye, can't practice with pads. Why have practice at all. What a joke this has become. Pathetic league,
Largent80
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Largent80 wrote:NFL is ridiculous. Can't practice during the bye, can't practice with pads. Why have practice at all. What a joke this has become. Pathetic league,

I think you need to blame the NFLPA who negotiated this, not the league itself. Players didn't want to work too hard to perfect their craft and won. Good thing doctors don't negotiate to reduce their continuing education requirements... :mrgreen:
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:08 am

And even with all that, players still get injured in practice (Jefferson).
Largent80
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:23 am

You might say that lack of practice also has injury risks, too. I'm not sure where the proper balance is but I'm pretty sure it isn't here...
idhawkman
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum