Former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile Drops a Bomb on Bernie

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

Former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile Drops a Bomb on Bernie

Postby idhawkman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 am

New article out today by Donna Brazile titled "Hacks - The inside story of the Break-ins and Dreakdowns that put Donald Trump in the White House".

In the article she states that Hilliary rigged the election against Bernie from the beginning. Here's one of the quotes from it:

"'Wait,' I said. 'That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You're telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?' Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse."

Wow, I think the Dems are in more of a crisis than we all thought.
idhawkman
Legacy

Re: Former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile Drops a Bomb on Bern

Postby idhawkman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:44 am

More quotes from the article:

As Hillary's campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party's debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Don't know if any of you were Bernie supporters but if you are/were, you got hosed big time!!! So glad this isn't running our country now.

One thing to take from this as solice is that the Clintons are now out of the DNC for good. No way the former DNC chairwoman would be writing this if they were still in at the DNC.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 am

Sorry, this is a book by that title not an article.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:31 am

Although I am not accustomed to promoting a DNC chairperson's book, this one is explosive and I will probably buy it and read it.

Yet another quote that should make Bernie and his supporters Boil over.

The agreement-signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNc, and Roby Mook (of the Clinton Campaign) with a copy to (campaign General Counsel)
Marc Elias - specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party's finances, strategy, and all the money raised.

Her campaign had the right of first refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff.

The DNC was also required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, dudgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

This victory fund agreement ... had been signed in August of 2015, just 4 months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.

Brazile also stated that she had found the cancer in the DNC but was reluctant to kill the patient by cutting out the cancer.

There's so much in this that it is hard to upack it all just yet but I might later.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 am

All of us Bernie supporters knew we got hosed long before the elections, Wasserman-Shultz was also a culprit.

Politics suck.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 am

No news here. Everybody knew by the end of the primaries that the nomination had been rigged.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 am

c_hawkbob wrote:No news here. Everybody knew by the end of the primaries that the nomination had been rigged.

Rigged, yes. But that the DNC was actually the Hillary campaign? I'm not so sure that was known and how deep that went.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:54 am

Like they said... everyone knew this already. The NYT already did some partial reporting about this. I suspect that if you're anti Clinton you buy this book just so you can feel smug and righteous but you're missing the real news here.

The real news is that Donna Brazile is on the outs with the Clintons. If you want a real story you need to dig into that. Brazile has been one of the biggest water carrying Clinton sycophants of the last 20 years. (She is the one involved with the debate questions and lied about it). For her to put this out there and burn that bridge it means the Clintons gave her the boot. The question is why?

You look at how this is written and it's almost shameless pandering to the Bernie supporters, just doling out red meat to sustain their bitterness and ingratiate herself. Because she had zero regard for Bernie or his supporters during the primary. She's looking for a new home.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:51 pm

I had wondered how Bernie could get more popular votes, win more precincts, yet garner less delegates than HRC. I think it has been known for quite awhile that HRC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz had stacked the decks to make sure Hillary Clinton and ONLY HRC would win the Democratic nomination for POTUS. I have to believe they thought they had scared pretty much everyone from mounting much of a challenge and then Bernie's campaign took off and I am sure they had to go put on clean under wear early and often. I am sure more than a few people are feeling very cheated right now. Before Kasich many of my family, friends, associates, and acquaintances were all for Bernie Sanders and when he got shafted the one thing we all agreed on was that we could NOT in good conscience vote for HRC. I STILL to this day it boggles my mind that there are people who were 1000% for Bernie would turn around and vote for Trump. I KNOW WHY. it was because they chose to believe what most sane and intelligent people knew for a fact and that was Donald J. Trump is not just amoral he is immoral, he is totally devoid of any kind of integrity.

Next to HRC and DJT John Kasich seemed a pretty darned safe and sane choice. Conservative? Yes, but he embodied what the Bush family called "compassionate conservatism" . and I believe that most pragmatic people should be able to agree that there should be a balance especially in politics. Kasich had a dang good resume' too he had a track record of working with democrats whether he was a legislator or an executive. Really, John Kasich WAS the man the GOP SHOULD have all back from the get-go and maybe there wouldn't even be a Trump presidency right now.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:15 am

My impression of the DNC-Hillary link was that it was a relatively simple case of the DNC favoring Hillary, giving her preferential treatment vs. Sanders. I guess it wasn't too much of a surprise as Sanders isn't really a Democrat, almost understandable that they'd prefer a candidate that was more of a party loyalist than an independent that simply caucuses with them. I'll admit that I didn't dig deep into this story as I had pretty much made up my mind that I wasn't voting for her under any circumstances anyway.

But this latest revelation shows that the relationship between Hillary and the DNC went quite a bit further than I had assumed. Hillary's campaign controlling every aspect of the party, decisions on hiring, how money was spent, and overall strategy being routed through her campaign? Maybe it's old news to some of you folks, but it's pretty eye opening to me, and something that I've never heard of before in all the years I've followed politics: A relationship between one candidate and their party being this close and intertwined to such a degree that there was no practical difference between the two.

And to think that this is the woman that cut her political teeth investigating a presidential campaign that was spying on the opposition party looking for an unfair advantage. The story tells more about the person than it does the party, and if anyone ever needs an explanation as to why I can't stand Hillary, why I call her a snake, etc, they need go no further than this latest scandal for their explanation.

IMO it's extremely hypocritical for Dems to cry foul about the general election being influenced and giving Trump an unfair advantage when their candidate stacked the deck in their own supposedly non biased selection process.
Last edited by RiverDog on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:20 am

kalibane wrote:Like they said... everyone knew this already. The NYT already did some partial reporting about this. I suspect that if you're anti Clinton you buy this book just so you can feel smug and righteous but you're missing the real news here.

The real news is that Donna Brazile is on the outs with the Clintons. If you want a real story you need to dig into that. Brazile has been one of the biggest water carrying Clinton sycophants of the last 20 years. (She is the one involved with the debate questions and lied about it). For her to put this out there and burn that bridge it means the Clintons gave her the boot. The question is why?

You look at how this is written and it's almost shameless pandering to the Bernie supporters, just doling out red meat to sustain their bitterness and ingratiate herself. Because she had zero regard for Bernie or his supporters during the primary. She's looking for a new home.

I see it a bit different now that the NYT and Pocohantas and other Dems have criticized this. I don't see Donna being on the outs with the Clintons but that the Clintons are on the outs with the DNC as a whole. I could be misreading it though.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:34 am

kalibane wrote:The real news is that Donna Brazile is on the outs with the Clintons. If you want a real story you need to dig into that. Brazile has been one of the biggest water carrying Clinton sycophants of the last 20 years. (She is the one involved with the debate questions and lied about it). For her to put this out there and burn that bridge it means the Clintons gave her the boot. The question is why?

I'm not sure what kind of "real news" that amounts to. Donna Brazile is nothing but a political operative. She's never even run for political office let alone held one. And Hillary's political career is finished anyway, so any bridges being burned didn't lead to anywhere. Even if I'm a Dem, why should I give two hoots in hell about any news story about her? She's no more than the answer to a trivia question.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:45 am

RiverDog wrote:
I'm not sure what kind of "real news" that amounts to. Donna Brazile is nothing but a political operative. She's never even run for political office let alone held one. And Hillary's political career is finished anyway, so any bridges being burned didn't lead to anywhere. Even if I'm a Dem, why should I give two hoots in hell about any news story about her? She's no more than the answer to a trivia question.

The Real news is yet to come out. Because she controlled the DNC coffers, there is probably going to be charges filed against Hillary for Election Finance law, money laundering, and a few other more minor charges.

You can not do fundraisers "for the DNC" and accept donations and payments for large sums of money and then funnel them back into a campaign through a law firm or the DNC and use those funds for your campaign without breaking a ton of Election finance laws, money laundering and a number of other things.

You can not just hire a law firm, claim attorney client privledges and then run all your money through them to avoid election finance laws. She did it both in the primaries and the general election.

As someone else said, the dominos will start to fall, soon.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:52 am

idhawkman wrote:
I see it a bit different now that the NYT and Pocohantas and other Dems have criticized this. I don't see Donna being on the outs with the Clintons but that the Clintons are on the outs with the DNC as a whole. I could be misreading it though.

"Pocohantas" ? Really... we're going down that road? This is exactly why Trump is so dangerous. People are walking around thinking this kind of ethnic pejorative stuff is okay to parrot in a civil conversation. Trump fans are really feeling themselves right now.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 am

kalibane wrote:
"Pocohantas" ? Really... we're going down that road? This is exactly why Trump is so dangerous. People are walking around thinking this kind of ethnic pejorative stuff is okay to parrot in a civil conversation. Trump fans are really feeling themselves right now.

Lighten up. Trump is an expert at branding and he branded her because of her claim that she was native american which she is not. She did it to get a job at Harvard. Her claim was that she had a high jaw bone. That would be like me saying I have a big toe, so I'm Norse. Its unrelated. The nickname points out her outrageous lie to get unjust benefits everytime it is used.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:44 am

Isn't it a little "strange" that the FBI didn't release any statements about investigating Trumps campaign last June but released all the Wikileaks stuff right before the elections?
Largent80
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 am

idhawkman wrote:The Real news is yet to come out. Because she controlled the DNC coffers, there is probably going to be charges filed against Hillary for Election Finance law, money laundering, and a few other more minor charges.

You can not do fundraisers "for the DNC" and accept donations and payments for large sums of money and then funnel them back into a campaign through a law firm or the DNC and use those funds for your campaign without breaking a ton of Election finance laws, money laundering and a number of other things.

You can not just hire a law firm, claim attorney client privledges and then run all your money through them to avoid election finance laws. She did it both in the primaries and the general election.

As someone else said, the dominos will start to fall, soon.

I understand all that. But what I don't understand is why I should give a rip if there's burned bridges between Clinton and Brazile. Neither one of them, particularly Brazile, are relevant.

What I do think is relevant is how the DNC comes out of this. They are heading into the mid term elections with a very good opportunity to take advantage of a very unpopular POTUS and the last thing they need is a scandal like this as it could be a huge distraction and hinder their ability to raise funds and recruit candidates.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:20 am

The nickname points out her outrageous lie to get unjust benefits everytime it is used.

Ignoring that Trump is ridiculing Fauxcahontas for her bullshit claims of NA heritage and calling it an "ethnic pejorative" is why the dude got *elected*.

I cannot wait for this culture of finding insult in literally every dmn thing to die out.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:02 pm

burrrton wrote:I cannot wait for this culture of finding insult in literally every dmn thing to die out.

Time for another Redskins thread? They are, after all, this week's opponent.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:08 pm

RD; It IS extremely hypocritical of Democrats (large 'D") to cry foul about Trump having a possible unfair advantage over HRC in the general election when Clinton with the help of the DNC totally sandbagged Bernie Sanders campaign. That is why there has been no "ground swell" of democratic (small "d') voters claiming that HRC is the "real" POTUS. Millions of voters who worked their fannies off for Bernie were not going to lift a finger to help Clinton and certainly couldn't vote for Clinton either after the B.S. that she pulled.

I have to wonder why there is so little blow back heading toward former president Barack Obama who left the DNC 24 million in debt and by all accounts was paying that off very slowly. He didn't do any party building state by state, precinct by precinct, which was a massive dereliction of duty considering all of the state houses and governorships democrats had lost not to mention losing both houses of congress. Obama WAS the HEAD OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. WTF I know the man had a streak of arrogance that was an unappealing aspect of his character but I thought his pragmatic side would have prevailed considering the circumstance, but I guess he just couldn't be bothered. Now, that certainly doesn't excuse the DNC or DWS & HRC, what they did to Bernie was nothing short of despicable.

Here in Washington State we had our caucuses which I prefer to the state wide primaries that most states have nowadays and you could see that Clinton "control" right in action as the Clinton people attempted to marginalize us and silence us whenever they could.

Myself, the reason I prefer the caucuses to primaries because the caucus system is our democracy in action, one person one vote and you have to justify that vote to your neighbors, they try to convince you that their candidate should be the standard bearer and you attempt to convince them why your candidate is best. The candidates and their campaigns are debated , lively, right then and there in a local public school or church, and you had better know the candidates AND the issues or you will make a fool of yourself in short order. Maybe that is why so many people seem to prefer primaries, it's easier. Well, democracy isn't supposed to be easy it is supposed to be messy and at times a bit unruly.

Anyway, I don't know if HRC and DWS broke any laws but, if either one or both did then LOCK 'Em UP!!!

P.S. Us Bernie supporters can't forget that EVERY single poll that pitted Bernie head to head against D.J.Trump Bernie came out ahead.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:18 pm

RiverDog wrote:Time for another Redskins thread? They are, after all, this week's opponent.

I think this poll put that issue to rest last year. :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ne ... 21f8dd2b1a
burrrton
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 pm

burrrton wrote:I think this poll put that issue to rest last year. :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ne ... 21f8dd2b1a

If that were the case, it would have been put to rest 40 years ago as every poll I've ever seen had similar results.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:33 pm

RiverDog wrote:If that were the case, it would have been put to rest 40 years ago as every poll I've ever seen had similar results.

Your point is well taken.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:13 pm

RiverDog wrote:
I understand all that. But what I don't understand is why I should give a rip if there's burned bridges between Clinton and Brazile. Neither one of them, particularly Brazile, are relevant.

What I do think is relevant is how the DNC comes out of this. They are heading into the mid term elections with a very good opportunity to take advantage of a very unpopular POTUS and the last thing they need is a scandal like this as it could be a huge distraction and hinder their ability to raise funds and recruit candidates.

So why is it relative? Because the Dems have been pushing hard the notion of the Russians or someone else "Stealing an election." I guess it is okay if she bought it instead of stealing it, right?

The DNC is not coming out of this before the mids. They are now turning on each other and many of them are calling for investigations and indictments of their own.

Its going to be hard to keep this coalition of disgruntled groups together and because of Trump, the disgruntles are not going to be side tracked like in past elections over one issue or some other distraction trick that the dems like to use. By the time the election happens (almost a full year from today) the economy will be humming along and most of this will have died down about Trump.

Think of it like a Seahawk's game. The first quarter is over and Trump has weathered the storm. It only gets better for him from here on out because they were not able to put him out of the game in the first quarter and they've lost their steam.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:09 pm

idhawkman wrote:So why is it relative? Because the Dems have been pushing hard the notion of the Russians or someone else "Stealing an election." I guess it is okay if she bought it instead of stealing it, right?

The DNC is not coming out of this before the mids. They are now turning on each other and many of them are calling for investigations and indictments of their own.

Its going to be hard to keep this coalition of disgruntled groups together and because of Trump, the disgruntles are not going to be side tracked like in past elections over one issue or some other distraction trick that the dems like to use. By the time the election happens (almost a full year from today) the economy will be humming along and most of this will have died down about Trump.

Think of it like a Seahawk's game. The first quarter is over and Trump has weathered the storm. It only gets better for him from here on out because they were not able to put him out of the game in the first quarter and they've lost their steam.

I was speaking mainly of Brazile, Clinton, and the bridges between them. That part is what's irrelevant. As far as the scandal itself goes, I agree, it's significant. Whether or not there's enough stink to it to carry into the mid terms remains to be seen.

But it does reinforce my opinion of Hillary Clinton, and justifies my decision not to vote for her. As much as I despise Trump, if we would have elected Hillary, I can guarantee you that she'd be up to her panties in some type of scandal, probably involving China.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:34 pm

RD, if you use "Hillary" and "panties" in the same sentence again, you're getting muted. ;)
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:41 pm

OK.....I deleted it
Last edited by Largent80 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:26 pm

burrrton wrote:RD, if you use "Hillary" and "panties" in the same sentence again, you're getting muted. ;)

That's funny. The cartoon picture Largent80 posted is going to sere an image in my mind I'll never get out. Ugh!
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:02 pm

idhawkman wrote:The cartoon picture Largent80 posted is going to sere an image in my mind I'll never get out. Ugh!

Yeah, that just earned largent a mute. ;)
burrrton
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 pm

The cartoon encapsulates the choices we had in 2016 and demonstrates why I voted for Johnson.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:41 pm

That might be the most obscene cartoon I've ever seen.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:11 pm

RiverDog wrote:The cartoon encapsulates the choices we had in 2016 and demonstrates why I voted for Johnson.

You voted for "the johnson?" Whos johnson was it? :lol:
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:11 am

It does burn huh?
Largent80
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:19 am

It's either that or the image has got to go. I have grandchildren sit in my lap sometimes as I scroll through this forum,
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:10 pm

That's one disgusting cartoon. Crass.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Cartoon; OMG, talk about that line about a picture being a thousand words. That WILL be a picture that won't easily be erased from my brain. I am guessing that the picture was a sick way of depicting Trump as an A-h_le??. Maybe someone could "flip" the pic with the Donald spreading his legs with the face of HRC between his legs implying that Clinton is a cu_t. Sorry gals, don't blame me for putting the pic out there in the first place.

Trump's favorite word came to mind every time I look (like looking at a car wreck) at it., DISGUSTING!

About the thread; This new development reminds me of that old adage, "those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones". Both the Dems & the Reps live in "glass" houses and neither of them seem incapable of restraining themselves from throwing as many rocks as they can get their grubby hands on.

There is a double civil "war" being waged in both the Republican and Democratic party's. What should be apparent is that neither the Dems. or the Reps. are even trying to hide the fact that they are working for their well heeled donors and NOT the average American worker and/or small business. They both have been adept at paying lip service and going through the motions of working to enact legislation that would benefit most Americans but it is sadly apparent that they are only concerned with taking care of the lobbyists on "K" Street. In fact, our so-called hard working lawmakers have turned over the writing of legislation TO THE LOBBYISTS and the "regular" people beda__ed.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER is what is happening to ALL of us right now as we speak. The Dems. & the Reps just love all of the fighting between constituents who would do better if they worked together. But, what do I know? My ears aren't wet and I have been around the block so many times I'm surprised there aren't a few streets named after me. After awhile you start to hear the same Ole B.S. "remedy" that didn't work the last 3-4 times it was tried and won't work this time either.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:12 am

Seahawks4Ever wrote:
About the thread; This new development reminds me of that old adage, "those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones". Both the Dems & the Reps live in "glass" houses and neither of them seem incapable of restraining themselves from throwing as many rocks as they can get their grubby hands on.

There is a double civil "war" being waged in both the Republican and Democratic party's. What should be apparent is that neither the Dems. or the Reps. are even trying to hide the fact that they are working for their well heeled donors and NOT the average American worker and/or small business. They both have been adept at paying lip service and going through the motions of working to enact legislation that would benefit most Americans but it is sadly apparent that they are only concerned with taking care of the lobbyists on "K" Street. In fact, our so-called hard working lawmakers have turned over the writing of legislation TO THE LOBBYISTS and the "regular" people beda__ed.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER is what is happening to ALL of us right now as we speak. The Dems. & the Reps just love all of the fighting between constituents who would do better if they worked together. But, what do I know? My ears aren't wet and I have been around the block so many times I'm surprised there aren't a few streets named after me. After awhile you start to hear the same Ole B.S. "remedy" that didn't work the last 3-4 times it was tried and won't work this time either.

I agree with what you said here. All of it. The congress is not working for us anymore and that puts ALL OF US in a very dangerous place. Coops and anarchy stem in such environs. Both populists (Trump and Sanders) tapped into the people and the traditional party guys are fighting tooth and nail to keep the status quo. I do believe that both parties are in a war within themselves and that both parties are at war with each other.

This is going to be a very interesting next few years.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Trump is no populist. Hes an empty suit who seizes on politically ignorant people's emotions with populist catchphrases.Its how he keeps that rock solid 33% popularity rating going for him.
Back when he was a new york liberal democrat donating 4 times to HRC and calling for an assault weapons ban he was saying something else.
Sanders was indeed a populist.

I voted for Johnson too, Gary Johnson. I couldn't vote for Hillary.And for the first time in my 58 years I encountered a man so vile, so evil and nasty and phony and frankly a menace to the planet I couldn't vote for a Republican.

Im proud of my vote. Change has to start somewhere. Its clear both parties are morally bankrupt, especially the republicans who will dance with crazy orange satan for a tax cut after peddling themselves as the party of morality and virtue.

Except for a few
Corker Flake 2020 Independents
Ill donate to that.......
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:51 pm

kalibane wrote:"Pocohantas" ? Really... we're going down that road? This is exactly why Trump is so dangerous. People are walking around thinking this kind of ethnic pejorative stuff is okay to parrot in a civil conversation. Trump fans are really feeling themselves right now.

No, many of us, including those of us that don't support Trump, are tired of left-wingers thinking Pocahontas is an ethnic pejorative and that it is somehow dangerous. Pocahontas is the name of an famous Native American woman. He applied to Warren because of her stupid claims. He's ridiculing her attempt to paint herself as some Native American deserving of sympathy. She's a woman of European descent, highly successful, wealthy, and making dumb statements that left-wingers ignore.

This is the type of crap I don't get. He says Pocahontas and suddenly that word is an ethnic pejorative to a triggered left-wing media.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Hawktawk wrote:Trump is no populist. Hes an empty suit who seizes on politically ignorant people's emotions with populist catchphrases.Its how he keeps that rock solid 33% popularity rating going for him.
Back when he was a new york liberal democrat donating 4 times to HRC and calling for an assault weapons ban he was saying something else.
Sanders was indeed a populist.

I voted for Johnson too, Gary Johnson. I couldn't vote for Hillary.And for the first time in my 58 years I encountered a man so vile, so evil and nasty and phony and frankly a menace to the planet I couldn't vote for a Republican.

Im proud of my vote. Change has to start somewhere. Its clear both parties are morally bankrupt, especially the republicans who will dance with crazy orange satan for a tax cut after peddling themselves as the party of morality and virtue.

Except for a few
Corker Flake 2020 Independents
Ill donate to that.......

Trump the Flip-flopper is using his salesman skills to manipulate America, both sides. He's not a populist. He's not a conservative. He's all about himself.

Crazy Orange Satan? That's just funny.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Next

Return to Off Topic