Team health

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Team health

Postby politicalfootball » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Does anyone know if we are going to get any players back soon. We are going to need anything we can get against the Eagles.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Re: Team health

Postby politicalfootball » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Looking like Shaquill Griffin will be playing vs the Eagles.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Davis is said by Pete Carroll to be cleared to play in the game against the Eagles.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Does anyone know if Kam will be back before the playoffs ?
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Kam is out for the year, Political. Pete mentioned it this morning, I understand. It is on their website presently. :( Also, Cliff had surgery (or is having surgery) and is done for the year. The neck stingers "could" be career enders for both Kam and Cliff. It has been good to have them in the locker room and sidelines along with Sherm. I appreciate their dedication to their teammates.

Pete also said Mike Davis would likely be back this next week against the Eagles as will Griffin. Good, we are gonna need every available person. I'd sure like to win this game.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:Kam is out for the year, Political. Pete mentioned it this morning, I understand. It is on their website presently. :( Also, Cliff had surgery (or is having surgery) and is done for the year. The neck stingers "could" be career enders for both Kam and Cliff. It has been good to have them in the locker room and sidelines along with Sherm. I appreciate their dedication to their teammates.

Pete also said Mike Davis would likely be back this next week against the Eagles as will Griffin. Good, we are gonna need every available person. I'd sure like to win this game.

hey maybe this could be a reason for the remaining healthy players to win it all this year. Last chance to give the LOB a SB ring while they are all together. Lets all win one for the gipper.... (Eternal hope springs...)
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:39 am

That would be nice. Had the Hawks been able to move the ball on the Niners in the first half, I might feel a little more optimistic. The gauntlet of remaining games and we are the chasers rather than the chase.......... :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: I sure hope the "win one for the gipper!"
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum