Ok one down 3 to go

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Ok one down 3 to go

Postby politicalfootball » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:19 pm

We have a huge task ahead of us. Jacksonville, Rams, and Dallas. I think that the Seahawks are up to it. It's like the playoffs are starting early I think the Seahawks are going to win all 3 tough games as you know we finish strong. I think if we win out there is a good chance to win the division. So as we start winning these games our postseason future looks bright.

GO HAWKS !
politicalfootball
Legacy

Re: Ok one down 3 to go

Postby mykc14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:25 pm

politicalfootball wrote:We have a huge task ahead of us. Jacksonville, Rams, and Dallas. I think that the Seahawks are up to it. It's like the playoffs are starting early I think the Seahawks are going to win all 3 tough games as you know we finish strong. I think if we win out there is a good chance to win the division. So as we start winning these games our postseason future looks bright.

GO HAWKS !

If we win out we definitely win the division. We control our own destiny for the division...
mykc14
Legacy

Postby obiken » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 am

Actually all we need a draw against the Rams, but this game isn't soccer!
obiken
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:38 am

Doubters of this team were put on notice last night.

Out of those 3 games @ Jax will be the toughest.

The Wittle Wams will be sheep shorn.

And the Cowpies will be Brokeback Mountain.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:43 am

3 to go? The last time I looked, we have 4 games left in the regular season: Jax, Rams, Cowboys, and Cards, in that order.

Last night was very enlightening. It was our best played game of the year...very few penalties, no turnovers, scored early. Perhaps we're peaking at just the right time.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Yes River you are right it's 4 but I don't think the Cards are a tough game. I think we have them and I think they are going to keep losing.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:17 pm

RiverDog wrote:3 to go? The last time I looked, we have 4 games left in the regular season: Jax, Rams, Cowboys, and Cards, in that order.

Last night was very enlightening. It was our best played game of the year...very few penalties, no turnovers, scored early. Perhaps we're peaking at just the right time.

I agree riv. RW was nothing short of phenomenal last night. The defense played very well too. A very nice win.
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 pm

politicalfootball wrote:Yes River you are right it's 4 but I don't think the Cards are a tough game. I think we have them and I think they are going to keep losing.

The Cards play very well against us in our house. They are still a very dangerous team. We didn't exactly blow them out in our first meeting.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 pm

RiverDog wrote:3 to go? The last time I looked, we have 4 games left in the regular season: Jax, Rams, Cowboys, and Cards, in that order.

I'm seeing the Oline gel a bit more and the defense seems to be able to pick up where they were. Shead should be back in a week or two and so will Chris Carson. That should give us some very dynamic twists to both sides of the ball.

Now if we can keep Bevell focused and RW starting games like he did last night, we could actually have something very special.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 am

idhawkman wrote:I'm seeing the Oline gel a bit more and the defense seems to be able to pick up where they were. Shead should be back in a week or two and so will Chris Carson. That should give us some very dynamic twists to both sides of the ball.

Now if we can keep Bevell focused and RW starting games like he did last night, we could actually have something very special.

I wouldn't count on Carson and Shead contributing too much this season. They've been off for a long time.

Big if. We seem to have this Jekyll and Hyde personality. Our offense can have an outstanding game like we did against the Texans then follow it up with a real lemon like we did against the Redskins.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:59 am

idhawkman wrote:I'm seeing the Oline gel a bit more and the defense seems to be able to pick up where they were. Shead should be back in a week or two and so will Chris Carson. That should give us some very dynamic twists to both sides of the ball.

RiverDog wrote:
I wouldn't count on Carson and Shead contributing too much this season. They've been off for a long time.

Big if. We seem to have this Jekyll and Hyde personality. Our offense can have an outstanding game like we did against the Texans then follow it up with a real lemon like we did against the Redskins.

From what Pete said, Carson is a real workout nut. I think he might be quicker to contribute than you might think. Shead, who knows...
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:34 pm

LOL Just heard Rick Eiesen say that GB and Rodgers will overtake the Seahwks with an 10-6 season. GB runs table and has tiebreaker. makes alot of sense.
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:46 pm

[quote="Lamb-Blow2014"]LOL Just heard Rick Eiesen say that GB and Rodgers will overtake the Seahwks with an 10-6 season. GB runs table and has tiebreaker. makes alot of sense.[/quote]

LOL just heard that the Lambs get a pissed off Philly team in La La Land ready to kick the s*** outta the pretenders that reside there.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Rams will beat Philly 35-10 much better whupping than the hawk gave em and without the set up and paid for ref calls.

Then we come to Seattle and teach you all how to play Rams 27- Sea 6

GB will eeack u out of any WC slot along with the Boys
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Lamb-Blow 2014 wrote:Here I am ...ready for the prom....Any of you strong fellas lookin?

Largent80
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 am

LOL this is your coach after the Rams game

https://youtu.be/SNcBFZ26lcI

Still a classic
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby makena » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:17 am

That rant is freakin comedy!
makena
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:32 pm

[quote="Lamb-Blow2014"]LOL Just heard Rick Eiesen say that GB and Rodgers will overtake the Seahwks with an 10-6 season. GB runs table and has tiebreaker. makes alot of sense.[/quote]
Largent80 wrote:
LOL just heard that the Lambs get a pissed off Philly team in La La Land ready to kick the s*** outta the pretenders that reside there.

My wife is looking at me kinda weird right now because I'm laughing so hard at your post Largent80. This should go in the "classic quotes" thread.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:50 pm

I am going to feed the troll . Hey Rambo your not to smart your team is doing the best they have in many years. Why don't you tone it down and be a man about it.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum