Jimmy to the Packers

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Jimmy to the Packers

Postby c_hawkbob » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Per NFLN.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Re: Jimmy to the Packers

Postby RiverDog » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:33 pm

I'll call it now: 1000 yards receiving, 12 TD's.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Stream Hawk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 pm

I am sick of this.
Stream Hawk
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Yup. With an Offensive coach who knows how to use him, Graham will be a huge factor in GB and may just be the difference between going deep in the playoffs.
On another GB note, they have or are about to release Jordy Nelson.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Sick of what????

Graham wasn't going to be a Seahawk. Everyone in the world knew this.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Jimmy G. WHAT A WASTE!!! Another Pete Carroll Failure-GET USED TO IT MORONS, all of you Petelovers have hitched your wagon to a LOSER.

Pete is MAD at Sherm 'cause Sherm CALLED OUT Bevell and by calling out Bevell he called out PETE the LOSER. Go Ahead, MARK MY WORDS, in a few seasons you WILL agree the Pete needs to go but by that time I will be LAUGHING at the REST of you LOSERS. Pete took a GREWAT TEAM and DESTROYED IT and youall call THAT competing??? FOOLS, a ship of FOOLS people! Pete is steering straight for an ICE BERG and you fools party on as if nothing is WRONG at the helm.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Seahawks4Ever wrote:Jimmy G. WHAT A WASTE!!! Another Pete Carroll Failure-GET USED TO IT MORONS, all of you Petelovers have hitched your wagon to a LOSER.

Pete is MAD at Sherm 'cause Sherm CALLED OUT Bevell and by calling out Bevell he called out PETE the LOSER. Go Ahead, MARK MY WORDS, in a few seasons you WILL agree the Pete needs to go but by that time I will be LAUGHING at the REST of you LOSERS. Pete took a GREWAT TEAM and DESTROYED IT and youall call THAT competing??? FOOLS, a ship of FOOLS people! Pete is steering straight for an ICE BERG and you fools party on as if nothing is WRONG at the helm.

More unhinged posting.

What are you going to laugh about and who you going to laugh at? The Super Bowl trophy the team Pete built won? Or the team he built that he's now destroying in your mind? Pete's already won in Seattle, bud. We may not see another Super Bowl trophy in our lifetime save for the one Pete's team brought home in spectacular fashion crushing the Broncos. Even if Pete doesn't manager another, he'll always be a winner in my book. That was one beautiful Super Bowl crushing, one of the most lop-sided in history by a historically great defense that will be talked about for years to come built by Pete.

Seahawks records under Pete Carroll:
First Super Bowl.
First defense in history to lead the league in scoring defense four years in a row.

If that's what you call a loser, I hope Paul Allen continues to hire "losers."
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Aseahawkfan wrote:If that's what you call a loser, I hope Paul Allen continues to hire "losers."

In his 20 year tenure as owner of the Seahawks, Paul Allen has hired 3 head coaches, and two of them took us to Super Bowls. So yea, keep hiring losers.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby obiken » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:45 am

Seahawks4Ever wrote:Jimmy G. WHAT A WASTE!!! Another Pete Carroll Failure-GET USED TO IT MORONS, all of you Petelovers have hitched your wagon to a LOSER.

Hey look, Pete brought us a title; a lot of us have been more critical of Pete than you, before your Shem rant started. Pete has 2 or 3 more years left at least, get over it.
obiken
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Pete has never produced a good Offense, though so it will be interesting to see if he can put together one that can provide balance to the team.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby obiken » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:11 pm

NorthHawk wrote:Pete has never produced a good Offense, though so it will be interesting to see if he can put together one that can provide balance to the team.

Northhawk, I think Cbob and River will back me up that I think Pete is going to spend more money on the Offense now than on the Defense. I could be wrong.
obiken
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:24 pm

NorthHawk wrote:Pete has never produced a good Offense, though so it will be interesting to see if he can put together one that can provide balance to the team.

obiken wrote:Northhawk, I think Cbob and River will back me up that I think Pete is going to spend more money on the Offense now than on the Defense. I could be wrong.

I suspect so. At the very least I'm certain we see more balanced spending.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Stream Hawk » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Largent80 wrote:Sick of what????

Graham wasn't going to be a Seahawk. Everyone in the world knew this.

Wasted 3 years. I wa saw huge jimmy supporter. Now I’m realizing he really couldn’t work in that offense. I just don’t think there really was a offensive identity the past couple seasons.

I’m now at peace with a massive overhaul!all I really want is another bad a$$ team that wins a Super Bowl. Soon.
Stream Hawk
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Hopefully Seattle will now return to the offense that despite others claims, wasn't just good, but elite. No more limiting outside routes that allow Graham to own from hash to hash( Seattle was truly dangerous when Te' s were an ORGANIC option on offense, not a FOCAL point.... in fact, I pray they don't sign or draft ANY focal point receiver or TE. It isn't conducive to winning SBs, or elite offenses. Teams with the most success, don't HAVE focal points), a return to what it was that had many fooled into believing Wilson was on the cusp of dominance. Short to intermediate crossing routes with a mixture of scrambles and long shots down the field.... instead of the polar opposite of that.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

HumanCockroach wrote:Hopefully Seattle will now return to the offense that despite others claims, wasn't just good, but elite. No more limiting outside routes that allow Graham to own from hash to hash( Seattle was truly dangerous when Te' s were an ORGANIC option on offense, not a FOCAL point.... in fact, I pray they don't sign or draft ANY focal point receiver or TE. It isn't conducive to winning SBs, or elite offenses. Teams with the most success, don't HAVE focal points), a return to what it was that had many fooled into believing Wilson was on the cusp of dominance. Short to intermediate crossing routes with a mixture of scrambles and long shots down the field.... instead of the polar opposite of that.

Agreed. If you find a stud receiver in the draft, awesome. I wouldn't go out of my way to find one. Russell works fine with a good group. He can pass anywhere at any time. He doesn't need a focal point, just a very good group. I'd take a group of Doug Baldwins with a Zach Miller TE and a stud run game over an elite receiver or TE.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Aseahawkfan wrote:Agreed. If you find a stud receiver in the draft, awesome. I wouldn't go out of my way to find one. Russell works fine with a good group. He can pass anywhere at any time. He doesn't need a focal point, just a very good group. I'd take a group of Doug Baldwins with a Zach Miller TE and a stud run game over an elite receiver or TE.

I agree with this line of thinking (HC expressed a similar thought) and it sort of dove tails into my claim that outside the 3-4 Mario Joneses and AJ Greens in the league...Dez used to be in that class...good WR's are a dime a dozen.

RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 pm

I don't think we can read anything into what is about to develop for this offense. Bevel is gone so what focal points or schemes were emphasized or not in the past may or may not be the same as what we see this coming season and the next few. I think this year will be like opening a present from a stranger on Christmas day, you never know what you get until you unwrap it and see what it is. I think that is a great thing since the other teams in our division will be just as shocked when it unveils itself. They won't have any time to focus on us in the off season.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Jimmy’s contract details are finally coming out and they are a little crazy. He got a 3/yr $31 million dollar deal with 11 mil guaranteed!! Crazy! The packers clearly see him as more of a WR than the Hawks did. The good news is that will probably net us a 3rd round comp pick next year.
mykc14
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum