How much does Roger Daltry look like a well dressed Pete?

Politics, Religion, Salsa Recipes, etc. Everything you shouldn't bring up at your Uncle's house.

How much does Roger Daltry look like a well dressed Pete?

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:36 pm

c_hawkbob
Legacy

Re: How much does Roger Daltry look like a well dressed Pete

Postby Largent80 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 am

Who are you?
Largent80
Legacy

Re: How much does Roger Daltry look like a well dressed Pete

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Roger's long lost twin. I wonder what Pete looked like in the late 1960's and 1970's with long curly hair ala Roger??? Man, the Who could ROCK!!! Oh, IF you didn't see the Who BEFORE they lost Moon you did NOT see the Who!!! I saw Keith's last concert in the Coliseum (Key Arena now) and I was at their Who Are You Tour in the Kingdome and there simply was NO comparison, Moon was wild but had an innate sense of timing that brought it all together.

There was a concert in Canada by Led Zep. and some how either Bonzo's drum kit was pinched or maybe he was too drunk BUT in attendance was the Who because they were going to play in the city in a few days. Moon played drums with Zep for the 1st. half of the gig and then Bonzo joined in and BOTH performed.

I there? I wish, but I DID hear a bootleg of it and while the quality was bad you could tell it was one great concert!

Are you sure that isn't Pete and he just dressed up for Halloween pretending to be Roger??? Twins I tell you or somebody's parent was playing around. Did Pete's dad serve in the military stationed in Great Britain???? Maybe Pete's mom was a WAC stationed in GB and met Roger's pop??? Inquiring minds want to know.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Return to Off Topic