Just some ideas about the site

A place to gather thoughts, ideas, etc. The 12th Man Think Tank.

Re: Just some ideas about the site

Postby obiken » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 pm

That kind of thing shouldn't happen Yoder, we are paying you big bucks to run this site. Hee hee hee.

Seriously how come on my computer I hit a smiley and get a code??
Thanks by the way we all you one. Amazing thing you did. Right when we had the best team ever.

obi
obiken
Legacy

Postby monkey » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Well...I just wanted to say that I would love to be able to use an animated/bigger avatar.
Not sure if it would take up too much memory space, or slow the site down too much, but I'd love to be able to use that avatar here..
monkey
Legacy

Postby yoder » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey Monkey,

Let me think about it. My main issue has do to with animated gifs as avatars (perfect gif by the way, love it), not necessarily the size. However, when I'm reading a thread, and saw 10+ animated gif's on the side, it could be distracting and take away from the post itself. I'd like to keep the Shack relatively clean.

Just a thought my man, let me know what you think.
yoder
Site Admin

Postby burrrton » Fri May 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Not sure if it would take up too much memory space, or slow the site down too much, but I'd love to be able to use that avatar here..

Please no.

Like Yoder said, I think the forum is better when it's not apt to cause a seizure in young children. :)

Maybe start an O/T thread for good gifs, animated or otherwise?
burrrton
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:42 am

Yoder first off Merry Christmas and happy New Year : ^ ) it's the nose guy from the old pi days. Man this thread is rockin with folks who I never heard from like Rottweiler and Obs too many others to mention.

Thanks Yoder the moderators all of you all the time are doing a fine job really good. Thanks ; ^ ) it's the
nose posting here. I am Oh yeah happy to be posting this time around. I am suggesting a poetry thread. I hope we can work it out
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby yoder » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Thanks PF for the kind words, glad to have you here! Poetry thread, interesting...start one up in the OT section if you'd like!

Happy New Year bud,

Yoder
yoder
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Website Think Tank